16.

The team sat in front of their coach, Mr

The team sat in front of their coach, Mr. Tibbles, and Miss McKay. 4 members of the team had deep bruises in their jaw from Octavia hitting them and made sure to show it proudly. Everyone wanted to brag that they hadn't been killed by the intimidating girl.

When Bombay found out, it didn't sit well with him but they all ensured they wanted it. He had given them skeptical looks but shrugged it off. Young boys were weird.

Currently, there was a poster of their coach and a barrel standing beside him. "I've had a lot of big distractions since we've been here in LA." He started. He picked up the poster of himself and held it out.

"This is a distraction." The team erupted in fits of laugher and insults, mainly about their coaches hair; until he cut them off by striking a match.

"This is a fire in a barrel." He took the poster from an man named Jan and stuck it in the fire. "This is a distraction in a fire in a barrel. Any questions?"

The team clapped and hollered as they watched the poster burn, happy that their coach was back.
••••••••••

"We've got a lot of work to do. We've got to study our opponents and ourselves." Bombay instructed as they watched film of the Iceland game. "We have to learn from our mistakes. We all have special skills and now we have to refine them.

The team took in the moves the Iceland team used constantly and figured out how to avoid getting hit. Octavia and Kenny figures out how to use their small frames to their advantage while the "Bash Brothers" figured out how to take out the other enforcers.

Currently, Jan had set up cans for the twins and Luis to use to work on quick stops. This was mostly for Luis' sake but the twins were there for demonstration and support.

"You three, your speed is a great weapon. Now you must learn to harness it." Jan announced to the trio.

Augustus went first and stopped easily, spraying ice all over Jan. The man laughed and urged Octavia on, her gaining speed by skating in a circle but stopping easily as well as her brother. He knocked her shoulder at her showing off how much faster she was than him. When it was Luis' turn, he skated as fast as possible but when he tried to stop, he skidded into the cans, knocking them all over and him falling. He tried a few more times until Jan finally gave up since the boy wasn't making any progress.

"You'll get it, bystryy." Octavia reassured, rubbing his back. 

"We need to get back to basics." Bombay stopped everyone from what they were doing. The team was soon on the ice, crawling like toddlers to the other end.

"We need to be lean, mean fighting machines."

They then were shooting pucks at Goldberg and Julie, them trying to stop as many pucks as possible. They continued working different skills for a couple of hours before Bombay decided they needed to run a little.