8

Blair nodded and sighed, "that's good and if you need money up in that cabinet is where I hid some money for us," he said gently and looked back when becca came out but then turned back around, "oo," she muttered going back to the room

Tawny looked at Blair, "Oh god did she catch me?" He whispered yelled in a small panic.

"Also- I'm not using that money. That is going to be for her, I don't have anyone to spoil so... my treat," Tawny smiled.

Blair tilted his head, "shes in my room. I don't think so. " he then nodded, "that's sweet of you tawn," he smiled

Tawny nodded, "Good... I'm going to wait a little while before telling her. I'm not exactly ready yet and I don't think she is either."

Tawny tilted his head at Blair, a smile gracing his lips. He then walked towards the hall to go check on Becca.

"You alright in there?" He called out from the hallway.

Blair looked at him and sighed, "that's fine its probably better to think that through some how," he said and stood.

"Oh yeah forgot my sweater," she said walking out the room to him and smiled softly.

Tawny smiled and nodded, "I was just a little worried I creeped you out or something."

"So my brother is going to be dropping off the car for me... which that shouldn't be terribly long."

"Why would you creep me out?" She asked lacing up her boots before she stood and looked up at tawny with a nod. "That seems fine,I'm patient," she shrugged her shoulders.

Tawny shrugged, "The talking to myself... I don't know. I guess I'm just not used to people being freaked out or confused about how I choose to live my life."

That's when the male's phone began to ring.
He answered it and thanked the person who was on the other end. He then ended the call and smiled, "That was my brother... you ready?" He asked.

"It doesn't bother me..I mean I talk to myself a lot and if it makes you feel better I hear things sometimes I can't see or see things I cant hear, the doctor says I just have a vivid imagination but Blair always said it would make me who I am one day," she nodded and grabbed her key chain.

"I dunno if that's true but yeah I'm ready,"

Tawny stepped out the door, letting Becca lock up the house. There was a car in front of the house, a slightly older male who seemed to be a little bit older than Tawny stepped out.

Tawny walked up to him and hugged him, the male in exchange provided the car keys and then another car pulled in behind that one.

The male got in the other car and it drove off. Tawny then smiled and motioned Becca to come over as he unlocked the car.

Becca locked up and walked down to the sidewalk with tawny she looked over the older male before looking around the street. Her attention went back to tawny and she nodded walking up to the car, "is he always quiet?" She asked softly.

"Yeah...he doesn't really have good people skills," Tawny frowned getting into the car.

He cranked the car, watching Becca get in.

Becca climbed in pulling on the seatbelt, "well that's okay I guess not everyone can like..deal with people," she looked over at him and smiled.

Tawny nodded, they pulled out onto the road. Driving up to the stop sign at the entrance of the neighborhood. He waited until the road was clear to pull out onto the main road.

Tawny's mind shifted to Blair. Feeling bad he hadn't been paying more attention to him lately. Perhaps he'd tell Becca a little sooner about being able to see her brother...

For sure she'd understand. Just he didn't want to upset her. He then looked over at her, "You can control the radio if you'd like. I don't mind."

Becca nodded and kept her hands in her lap as she leaned back and looked out the window.

Tawny remained silent as he drove. Not really knowing what to say, used to be really contained. He was silent the whole way to the mall.

He parked in one of the spots and turned the car off.

He then looked at Becca, who looked back at him.

He looked out her window and said, "Oh my gosh... what's that?" And when Becca looked away he slipped two twenty dollar bills into her hand.

Becca sat up a bit more when they parked, she looked at him to speak but then looked out the window to see what he was talking about. She looked back at him and scrunched up her nose, "not fair tawny," she frowned.

Tawny chuckled, "Either way I was gonna get you stuff but I figured it be more fun if you had your own money," he smiled getting out of the car.

Becca rolled her eyes and climbed out. She sighed and walked over to him taking his arm in her hands and tugged him, "fine then buttface let's go,"

Tawny laughed at the insult, letting Becca grab his arm.

They walked arm in arm into the mall.

Becca held his arm loosely and walked with him looking around, "do you have a favorite store?"

"Well I like the Wiccan store here... and the antique store... sometimes Hot Topic or Spencer's for band t-shirts. I like sleeping in those," Tawny chuckled.

"What about you?"

Becca smiled, "all of the above let's go let's go let's go," she said finally letting go of his arm.

Tawny smiled and they walked off to the stores. Leaving the mall with many, many bags. Tawny ultimately bought alot of cool things for Becca, as well as a couple things for himself.

Deciding to try out a spell later on that night. Deep down knowing it probably wouldn't work.

They got back to the car and Tawny sat down. "Ugh, what would you like for lunch?" He chuckled, turning on the car happy to be out of the crowded mall.