19

Blair sighed and stared at himself in the mirror splashing some cold water on his face. "Calm down idiot," he huffed before giving up he grabbed one of the folded clean towels and set it aside as he stripped down folding the clothes setting them on the counter as he started tawnys shower and stepped in. His head bowed as the hot water ran over his body he let a heavy breath go and washed ending the shower just as quickly as he'd started it. He dried his body and pulled back on the pants he had,walking out He grabbed his tank top and pulled it on before leaving the room to find tawny. He walked down stairs running a hand through his wet hair and walked in the kitchen and leaned to the side watching him gently.

Not particularly satisfied with what his brother made, he decided to make some pancakes to go with the turkey bacon and eggs his brother made.

Tawny decided on blueberry and regular ones in case Blair didn't want the fruit ones.

He was humming to himself, pouring the batter in the pan when he heard Blair walk in.

"Hey, uh... everything alright?" Tawn asked.

"Yeah," he said gently and took a seat as he watched tawny cook before he rested his head down on his folded arms closing his eyes listening to the males soft humming.

Humming out a Fleetwood Mac song, he flipped the pancakes and plated some food for Blair.

"Mm... what do you drink in the mornings... coffee... orange juice... uh water?" Tawny asked.

Blair lifted his head at tawnys voice, "i- uh water is perfectly fine"

Tawny rolled his eyes, "I'll take care of you alright, you just have to let me..." he says fixing him a glass of water before slipping Blair the plate of food and the glass.

He then dished out some food for himself before sitting beside the male.

Blair blinked s few times and shook his head, "thank you baby," he pulled the plate closer and cut up the pancakes and drizzled a little bit of syrup over it.

Tawny smiled, turning to him. He drank some of his orange juice, thinking to himself. Before he looked back at Blair, content with happiness.

Blair looked over at him,"what?"

Tawny shook his head, "You're just nice to look at."

He smiled ever so slightly and shook his head looking away from tawny.

Tawny finally started eating, remaining silent until he finished. Jumping up to go do the dishes before Blair did them.

Blair looked over at tawnys quick movement and shook his head, he got up scrapping his plate and walked over to the sink with it. He set it down and wrapped his arms around tawnys waist hugging him loosely.

Tawny finished with the dishes then turned around to meet Blair's eyes.

He ran his hands up Blair's muscular arms and leaned up on his tip toes to kiss him.

"I'm gonna go change then we can go..." Tawny mumbled against the male's mouth.

Blair rested his hands on his waist and gave a gentle nod, "okay, do you want me to wait down here?" He asked softly.

Tawny giggled, "I mean, you can follow if you would like too..." he said looking into Blair's eyes.

Blair shook his head and moved picking tawny up and tossed him over his shoulder carefully. "Fine with me," he said carrying him up to the room.

Tawny squealed, wriggling in Blair's grasp. Obviously liking it.

Blair tightened his grip not wanting to drop the smaller male, he turned his head and playfully bit his outer thigh, "wiggle butt," he said before setting him down on his feet once he closed the bedroom door behind them.

Tawny giggled, shoving Blair out of the way so he fell onto the bed so he could get over to the dresser.

He gathered some clothes before heading to the bathroom.

Blair reached out smacking his his ass before laying back against the bed fully, he pulled out his phone and looked through it as he laid there waiting for the male to finish up. 

Tawny shook his head before walking into the bathroom.

He shedded his pajamas and changed into a new pair of clothes. He fixed up his wild hair, finishing up before opening up the door. Blair had been on his stomach so Tawny crawled on the bed and sat on the male's back.

His hands moving to Blair's shoulders, massaging them. Maybe he just wanted to have an excuse to feel them again.

Blair titled his head laying his phone down, a low hum passed his lips and his shoulders relaxed. "Hey baby," he said gently and smiled to himself.

Tawny giggled, placing a kiss to the male's exposed shoulders.

"M' missed you," Tawny mumbled now rubbing his back.

Blair softly pushed himself up leaning on his elbows, he rested his forehead against his hands. "Missed you too beautiful,"

Tawny squealed then said with a smile, "W-we should leave soon..."

He continued kissing Blair's skin.

Blair laughed softly, "well you'll have to get off my back for that to happen baby boy,"

"I know," Tawny mumbled, he swapped their positions and pulled Blair on top of him. Kissing his mouth.

Blair shifted his body weight and settled over him kissing him softly as he cupped his cheek lightly.

"I'm sorry," Tawny mumbled, wrapping his arms around him.

"For what?" He asked softly caressing his cheek gently

Tawny met Blair's eyes, "For being clingy..."

Blair smiled and pecked his lips, "baby I'm a clingy horny mess you have no reason to be sorry because if you do then so do I and then where will that take us? I love every bit of your affection and attention and i wouldn't have it any other way..okay?"

Thanks for reading our collab
justglitch