54

He peaked in her room and then turning going back to his own, he moved and sat in the chair in the corner of the room. he got his head phones and leaned back.

Tawny had falling asleep shortly after he had walked back into the room. It was always easy to fall asleep.

He slept for a good 30 minutes until his body for some reason woke him up, he shuffled in the bed gripping the opposite side of the bed. When he didn't feel Blair, he sat up and then slightly jumped upon seeing him sitting in the chair.

He frowned and rubbed his eyes. He rose to his feet and walked over to him, his eyes were still closed and the music was still going.

Knowing that he wasn't asleep, Tawny slipped his hand onto Blair's shoulder.

He frowned at him.

Blair Tilted his head and looked at him, he moved one of his ear buds out and softly took tawnys waist pullin him into his lap and burying his face in his neck.

"What's wrong?" Tawny whispered worriedly.
He ran his hands through Blair's head, gently massaging his scalp.

"what do they want. why you, why us. why would they care, I broke his arm tawny.. in at least three different places. why cant they just live their own life and leave us alone," he muttered,  "I seriously can't lose you tawny, I wouldn't know what to do," he laid his head against tawnys shoulder.

Tawny hugged him tightly still rubbing his head.

"All of this is my fault...you feeling like this. What I did for you I shouldn't have done, but you know what I don't care..." he frowned again.

"I hate that you have to live with this pain that I have caused you..."

"B-but that w-wasn't my intention, I wanted you back. For your sister, for you, for me..."

" Baby it's not your fault. I Know it wasn't on purpose, its still okay..to me at least. my sister is safe and alive because of you. they see it as something else and it fucking sucks," he said lowly and sighed.

Tawny laid his head on Blair's shoulder.

"But I did something I shouldn't have... that's probably why I got shot...the universe is probably targeting me Blair. I cant exactly speak for Jake because I don't know what his issue is..." he trailed off and frowned again.

"I don't know, but what I do know is I love you."

" You've never hurt anyone, you've never had I'll intentions..I dont believe it should work that way," he frowned looking down,"I love you too tawny so damn much. "

Tawny held onto Blair's face, eventually pulling him into a kiss.

After pulling away, he leaned his cheek against his. Sitting there with him. His other hand rubbing his back.

"You should have told me you were upset, I definitely would have stayed out there with you B."

Blair kissed him back gently  and sighed, he shook his head. "I didn't want to bother you with my over thinking when you were tired. " he rubbed his side

"Well new rule if you're in your head, let me help you out of it? Okay... I know how dark it can get," Tawny said pulling back to look into his eyes.

Blair looked up at him with tired eyes before he slowly nodded, "o-okay.."

Tawny grunted, "Come on knuckle head," he said getting up and pulling Blair up to his feet.

Blair moved and stood up looking down at him.

Tawny then lead him over to the bed.

"Lay down and remove your shirt, ill give you a back rub."

"yes sir,' he pulled off his shirt and laid down as told gently grabbing his small pillow.

Tawny sat down Indian style, running his hands along the male's muscular back and shoulders.

Blair rested his head against his pillow closing his eyes with a low sigh.

Tawny's thumbs massaging into the male's tense skin.

He hummed to himself, ultimately moving on top his lower back.

Blair sighed slowly starting to relax.

Tawny leaned down and placed a kiss to his back before going back to the back massage.

Blair flexed his shoulders slightly as he shifted before settling again.

Tawny smiled to himself.

"Do you ever sleep?" He asked now rubbing his shoulders.

"sometimes," Blair shrugged with a deep chuckle.

Tawny rolled his eyes.

Blair closed his eyes again and laid flat on his chest.

Tawny went back to thinking, still rubbing his back.

Humming lowly again, he looked at the time then went back to what he was doing.

Blair eventually fell asleep to the sound of tawnys humming and the movement of his hands.Tawny felt him finally completely ease up and he smiled. Removing his hands, he slipped off the bed.

Turning off the light before laying next to him.
Eventually falling asleep too.

Blair ended up cuddling into tawnys side this time laying hid head on his stomach.

Tawny felt the movement, slightly shuffling. His hand moving to Blair's back as he remained sleeping.

B relaxed again sleeping deeply as he held his waist.

Tawny woke up early, he slipped out of the bed. Heading into the kitchen because his stomach was grumbling.

Ultimately deciding to make some pancakes.

Blair had been exhausted so he slept in a little longer before he got up with a stretch heading to the kitchen.

Tawny had his nose in a book, leaning against the counter.

He flipped the pancakes then saw Blair. He smiled, "Morning."

" hey," his voice came out a bit raspy before he cleared his throat.

Tawny smiled, handing him a plate of breakfast.

he thanked him and waited to the side

Tawny rolled his eyes then walked over to him, hugging him.

"Mmm, warm," he mumbled.

Blair set the plate down and hugged him back.