17

Blair closed his eyes taking in the aromas, he physically relaxed under tawny and smiled when he was pulled closer. "Me too..last thing I remembered was talking then found myself outside then just darkness. I didn't know what was going on but I'm okay that it was this,"

"Well I think i'm speaking for everyone when I say, no more driving for you sir..." Tawny breathed.

"Also just to be clear... I wasn't meaning it was your fault I'm just saying never will you ever mount a bike or drive a car..." Tawny said.

"Well I apparently have a truck. But obviously I didnt drive it..I walked to the cafe today," he muttered not wanting to admit he didnt even want to go near a vehicle, yet alone look at one yet. 

"Its okay I know it wasnt my fault. The guy ran the red light and I just so happened to be the obstacle in his way.." he trailed off falling silent as he stared at the ceiling.

Tawny looked at him, frowning feeling like he upset the male.

Tawny pulled him closer, trailing his hands through Blair's hair.

He watched Blair, really wishing he had just kept his mouth shut. One of the main reasons he normally kept to himself, whenever he did open his mouth he always seemed to say the wrong things.

Blair shifted them and rolled over laying between tawnys legs resting his head against his abdomen. He closed his eyes lightly rubbing his face against his shirt, he took tawnys free hand and laced their fingers pressing the back of his hand to his lips before leaving them rested closely to his face.

Tawny continued rubbing through his hair.

Restraining himself from pulling Blair back up to him and making the male lay on top of him.

"Warm," blair muttered more to himself as he relaxed against the smaller male. "Keep doing that I'm going to fall asleep," he said gently

Tawny laughed lightly, "That isn't a bad thing, you should rest," Tawny said lowly. He continued running his fingers through Blair's hair, massaging his scalp every now and again.

Blairs reply was a low grunt, he kissed his stomach and was then falling asleep against him.
Tawny smiled to himself, letting Blair sleep for a good while until he heard a sound from downstairs.

"F-fuck..." Tawny frowned, slipping out from under Blair. The taller male stirred a little bit which made Tawny freeze, then he slowly pulled a blanket over Blair and moved out the room. Cracking the door, he walked towards the staircase and looked down.

He saw his brother walk past the bottom of the stairs and collapse down on the couch. With a frown, Tawny removed the male's shoes and covered him in a blanket. Locking up the house and turning off the main lights but leaving a lamp on in case Tommy got up in the middle of the night.

Tawny the grabbed some waters from the fridge, placing one of the three on the end table by the couch and took the other two upstairs.

He sat them on his nightstand. Quietly gathering some clothes and heading into the bathroom attached to the room and changed before coming back out.

Blair was still fast asleep so he gently laid back down on the bed and slowly pulled the sleeping male upwards.

Interwining their bodies, Tawny pulled Blair closer. Wrapping his arms around him with a smile on his face.

Blair shifted burying his face in tawnys pillow he rolled over rubbing his face looking around for tawny,he grunted and frowned pulling off his tank and hugged the pillow as he laid his back down closing his eyes.

When tawny came back blair moved to tuck his face in tawnys neck, "missed you," he muttered lowly his nose lightly brushing against his neck.

Tawny kissed Blair's bare shoulder, trailing his fingers through the male's hair again. His free hand gliding up and down the middle of Blair's back.

He smiled to himself, soaking up all of the attention Blair provided. Knowing he could definitely see himself getting used to this.

Blair hummed lowly at tawnys soft touch, he gently pushed himself up a little placing soft kisses against his jaw.

Tawny happily whimpered. Letting him plant the kisses along his jaw. He eventually grabbed Blair's face, connecting their mouths.

Blair leaned on his arm leaning into the kiss,kissing him back softly.

Tawny smiled into the kiss, melting in the male's embrace again.

Blair softly brought his hand up lightly running it up his neck gently taking hold of tawnys jaw before he pulled back from the kiss. He looked down at him softly looking over his face as his thumb moved gently caressing over his cheek. "You truly are a work of art," he said softlyTawny blushed, shaking his head.

"How come you say all the right things?" He whispered.

Blair softly kissed his tinted cheeks, "I usually just say what comes to mind and that's just truly how I see you.." he shrugged slightly and rolled over laying next to him.

Tawny watched him, admiring who Blair was. Everything about him, to be able to touch him and talk to him felt wonderful.

Tawny turned on his sides, looking into Blair's eyes. A frown eventually graced his mouth and he started to tear up.

Blair had laid on his side looking at him, he placed his hand on his cheek, "hey you okay?" He asked softly,lifting his head.

"Y-yeah... I just feel terrible," Tawny breathed out, still frowning.

"What? Why?" He frowned softly and leaned on his elbow.

"Like that I didn't know you before, I know it isn't my fault but I just feel so bad..." Tawny said.

He wiped his face, "I don't know I never make any since," Tawny said stuffing his face in the pillow. So that Blair couldn't see him.

Baby you didn't know me because I was too pussy to approach you. The college is big and you stayed to yourself as did i... yeah it sucked I had to die to be seen but you still treated me like a human and not a clingy ghost. You took your time with me and i appreciate that and now I'll take my time with you. " he moved and pulled him into his arms and turned tawnys head gently peppering his face with kisses. "You're beautiful inside and out and I'd like you to know that. Dont feel bad for me..it wasnt either of our faults"