60

Blair placed a kiss to the males nose before he shifted laying back with a breath. "you're beautiful you know that,"

Tawn huffed and shook his head, "If you say so..."

"Yes. I do say so, you're the most beautiful person to me, inside and out. " Blair said giving him a light squeeze.

Tawny hid his face in Blair's chest.

"Thank you..." he mumbled. He took a whiff of him.

"You smell nice."

Blair chuckled shaking his head and looked down at him, "thank you princess,"

"G' night..." Tawny mumbled.

Blair looked down at him and shook his head as he pulled the blanket up and turned the lights off.

The next morning Tawny had gotten up and fixed breakfast and then headed back to Blair's room.

He then saw him slightly move and he darted to the bed and pounced on him.

"H-h-hello," he said happily.

Blair shifted rubbing his face, he went to sit up but gladly laid right back down catching his boy wrapping his arms around him tightly. "hm hey beautiful, how'd you sleep?" he asked softly and smiled.

Tawny lightly squealed.

"I love you," he whispered.

He laid on him, "I made breakfast again."

Blair lightly rested his hand against the small of his back and the other lightly holding his ass out of habit.

"I love you too my prince, then we shall go eat?"  he sat up holding the smaller male still.

Tawny shook his head, deep blush peppering his face.

"O-okay," he said wrapping his arms and legs around him.

Blair hummed and his hands caressed his ass giving it a firm squeeze as he lightly licked his lips before he stood up holding the males thighs. he raised him up enough to walk with him still wrapped around him.

Tawny nuzzled into him. Loving that Blair didn't mind his clingyness. Sure he still felt annoying at times when doing so... but he liked Blair's attention.

Blair walked with him into the kitchen and softly set him down on his feet. "hm it smells good baby,"

he moved and made plates before taking a seat with tawny.

"eat up, busy day today." he ruffled his hair and started to eat.

Tawny watched him, admiring him with a bright smile before he started eating too.

Blair glanced at him again out of habit and returned his smile, he reached over taking his chin kissing him softly with a hum, "beautiful," he muttered lowly and went back to eating.

Tawny lightly squealed, leaning against him.

Blair chuckled and snaked arm around him, "seriously eat tawn,"

"I can't eat much, small tummy," he giggled slipping into the male's lap.

Blair leaned into his ear, "well I haven't filled you up yet so you should have a little room.." he spoke lowly grabbing his ass tightly.

Tawny lightly shivered and blushed deeply.

Blair smiled and kissed his cheek removing the male from his lap, "go head and chill out. eat, I gotta do a few things,"

Tawny giggled and nodded, letting Blair move him off his lap. He gathered himself a plate and sat to eat.

Blair looked back at his boy before he walked out and started to move the boxes again finishing up what he had started.