13

Tawny chuckled, "You both are really cute... so uhm Becca would you like food?" He asked then looked at Blair.

Shaking his head with a small smile.

Becca moved to his side, "whatcha getting?" She asked and leaned back against the pillows.

Blair decreased the volume and sat in the chair again before he just dissapeared all together.

Tawny watched Blair disappear then shrugged, "There's this service that provides all kinds of foods from pasta to pizza and burgers... what would you like?"

"Oo...uh want pizza?" She laid her head against his shoulder.

"Do you?" Tawny asked, letting her.

"What kind of pizza do you like? That's the important question,"

"Well pepperoni is pretty stellar," Tawny said.

"How do you feel about pineapple on pizza?" She looked at him.

"I mean I personally wouldn't eat it but if you want that I can easily get it for you," Tawny smiled

Becca hummed, "I dont understand how people dont like it, like it's a sweet savory that just works like not everything does but hmph," she said and shook her head, "pepperoni and stuffed crust?" She looked up at him.

"So pineapple and what?"

"Boy I said pepperoni and stuffed crust,final answer. I will not eat a whole pizza on my own I'll probably eat like two peices if that" she said poking him in the side before getting up and turning off the music Blair left playing, "gotta love breaking Benjamin "she said before sitting down on the bed again.

"The audacity..." Tawny sighed. He looked at Becca, sticking out his tongue and phoning up the pizza place.

He ordered and then tossed himself back on the bed. "Goodnight..." he said teasingly.

Becca smiled laying across the end of the bed, she looked at him and threw the blanket over his head. "Night sucka"

Tawny just laid there and frowned. "Meanie..." he whispered.

"Am not!"  She rolled over and looked up where he laid, "I'm the nicest person you know," she teased and then laid beside him again and settled to watch the tv.

Blair found himself disappearing from the room yet again, leaving Tawny and becca behind to talk and enjoy their time together. but this time waking up in a completely different day. he looked around his surroundings unsure of where he even was, looking down to see he was laying on a bed. he ran his hand over the bed sheets before looking at his own hand. "what the fuck," he whisper lowly. he stood up to his feet which actually hit the Solid Ground he looked around the unknown surroundings of a bedroom he had no clue where he even was. he walked to the Mirror looking at a reflection that wasn't him but appeared to be him he touched his face just staring before letting a breath go.

Blair planted his hands against the solid surface of the dresser drumming his fingers across it, "im..not dead?" He questioned himself before he turned to the open closet and pulled on some clothes.

He pulled on a button up and some black jeans pairing that with some leather boots and a jacket, he looked around finding a few accessoriesto add to the outfit, obviously missing actually being able to change clothes and looks.

Blair sat down picking up what he assumed was his own cell phone and looked through it, it seemed pretty new which didnt bother him at all. His face brightened seeing he was still in his home town. "Holy shit Tawny,"

He jumped up and headed out to the location he knew tawny worked, hoping he worked.  He saw he had a truck but decided to walk, it was a pretty nice day.

About fifteen minutes later he arrived at the shop. He walked in glancing at the bell that dinged then walked through to the books where he'd usually find the male,blair walked around for a a good five or so minutes before he sighed not finding tawny, he started to head back out through the cafe.
A few days had went by, Tawny had spent alot of time with Becca. After not seeing Blair for a good couple days Tawny had every reason to believe that the male had perhaps passed on. It wasnt like it wasn't normal for the spirits to do that, just Tawny had gotten used to seeing him. It took everything in him to get the courage to tell Becca.

Defeated that his spell didn't work after a failed attempt at resurrecting his father. Tawny figured maybe it would work on Blair. Sadly it didn't.

Tawny had the day off of work however, halfway through the day he had realized he left something in his locker at work. He had decided that later on he'd take Becca out food shopping.

On his way in, he bumped into someone.

"O-oh, I'm so sorry," Tawny's sweet voice broke the silence. The small brown haired male with blue eyes offered a gentle smile.

He slipped past him to walk into the Cafe.