16

Blair smiled and ran his hand over his back and up into tawnys hair, "you're beautiful,"  he muttered.

Tawny angled his head back to Blair's touch. His mouth slightly parting to the feeling. He was a male who was touch starved and Blair's gentle touch was so nice that Tawny's world paused whenever Blair touched him.

Blair softly kissed his cheek and smiled gently. At first he felt he was too clingy but now he was giving in to just wanting tawny in his arms.

Tawny smiled, "Why are you so perfect?" He askedHe pulled back enough to look up at him and raised an eyebrow.

"I could ask you that to," he said gently before softly cupping his cheeks kissing him softly.

Tawny smiled into the kiss, his hands going behind Blair's neck. A few good seconds went by and Tawny squealed in his mouth, hoping off the counter and moving the hit chocolate from the stove.

He let out a sigh of relief and then dished out some of it into two mugs.

He handed Blair one mug with the bag of marshmallows. After the male grabbed it, Tawny started fixing the plates.

He sat two plates on the counter at the bar and then sat in one of the stools. Pulling Blair down into the other.

Blair laughed as he pulled back and moved taking the seat. He pulled his button up off leaving him in his white wife beater and laid his jacket and shirt aside,he looked at the plate starting to eat.

Tawny drank some of his hot chocolate and then looked over at Blair, nearly choking on his drink.

He sipped the coco and looked over at tawny after setting the cup down against the table, "hm?"

Tawny coughed a couple times and then wiped his face. He covered his face with the napkin and shook his head.

"M' fine."

Blair ran his hand over tawnys lower back, "you sure baby?"

"Mhm, you just caught me off guard with the st-stripping," Tawny chuckled nervously.

He shook his head in embarrassment and proceeded to eat.

Blair rubbed his face and chuckled, "my bad, I got hot. Didnt second guess it," he smiled over at him then looked back to his plate picking up the coco.

Tawny giggled, "I mean i'm not complaining, also if you don't eat it's fine. Tommy and his friends will eat whatever tomorrow night I'm sure..."

Tawny poured a little bit of syrup on his French toast and began eating that. Lightly humming to himself.

Blair ended up finishing his cup before he shrugged with a nod, he looked at the half eaten plate, "I ate what I could. Thank you though ,"

"Mhmm... sure," Tawny teased, remaining to eat.

Blair got up and nuzzled his face into the side of his neck playfully biting down before walking to the sink washing his dishes. "Hm hm sure," he copied him.

"N-no... I can do it," Tawny whined.

He set them aside to dry and looked back at him, "too bad, I already did it," he leaned on the counter looking over at him.
Tawny frowned, "Mean..." he mumbled to himself. He then looked at Blair, he cracked a smile and started to lightly laugh.

"That most definitely is not mean," he chuckled and walked over wrapping his arms around his waist from behind.

"St-stop before my caught feelings get bigger..." Tawny said in a low squeal. He held onto Blair's arms.

Blair gave him a gentle squeeze nuzzling his nose against the crook of his neck, "I'm in a free fall so you're coming with me either way," he spoke lowly against his skin.

"Bl-Blair," Tawny giggled upon being ticklish. He slipped off his chair and faced Blair.

He moved into his warm chest again, "Where will you sleep tonight?" Tawny asked in a low mumble.

Blair pulled back standing up straight and looked down at him, "well I woke up in an apartment not too far from here,so if anything I could just go back over there?" He rubbed his sides.

Tawny frowned, "Damn, I was hoping you'd say with me... but alright."

He then looked into Blair's beautiful eyes again, getting trapped in them. Tawny scrunched up his nose again, thinking.

"This is really weird... first the contact... then you waking up in a different body. I mean I get it but it's still weird. Like hmmm... " he stopped when his head began to hurt, holding his head.

"Then all you'd have to do was ask,yes I'll stay the night with you baby,"

Blair looked at him taking his hands in his pulling him into his chest, "yes it was weird for me but for whatever reason and how ever it happened ...I must say I am just very happy that I got to still remember you and have the honors of actually feeling your touch,"  he kissed his temple and picked him up, "do you need to lay down tawn? Are you okay?"

Tawny's hands wrapped around Blair's neck, laying his head on the male's shoulder.

"Mmf, m-maybe..." Tawny said softly.

"My room is the one upstairs that says Tawny..." he giggled and then frowned when his head started hurting again.

"O-owe..." he said in a broken tone. He rubbed his head then nuzzled back in Blair's neck.

Blair nodded and rubbed his back and he walked up the stairs finding tawnys room, he walked in and closed the door behind them.  "I got you," he muttered placing a kiss to his temple before laying him against his bed shifting into the bed next to him and pulled him onto his chest.

His hand came up softly starting to play in the smaller males hair softly stroking it back.

The room smelled of the sweetest earthy fragrances from lavender and rose to Eucalyptus and Aloe Vera. The smells weren't overpowering but it definitely smelt nice.

Tawny snuggled closer into Blair, wrapping his legs around him and pulling him even closer.

"I'm glad you're back... I thought you had passed on..." Tawny said lowly.