57

Blair watched Tawny walk ahead and pouted lightly to himself.

Becca caught up to tawny and gently took his hand holding luna in her other.

Blair walking behind the two looking at the products.

He let her, eventually something caught his eye and he was back to his regular bubbly self. Tawny had let go of Becca's hand and moved back into Blair.

Turning around and meeting him, he leaned his head against his chest.

Blair looked away from the leashes he was looking at and looked at Tawny softly wrapping his arms around him and kissed the top of his head.

Tawny giggled, grabbing ahold of a pretty pink tie dye colored leash.

"I just know she's gonna be spoiled."

"Why of course. you can tell me no but she can't," he shrugged and hummed,
"oo look they have a baby blue one with a matching collar or the pink...or..red," he then huffed staring at them.

Tawny looked up at him, a smile gracing his mouth.

Falling in love with the tall dark haired male all over again. Tawny giggled and watched him, "You said baby blue first so that's our answer." Tawny moved away to grabbed the leash and collar.

Blair shook his head and smiled softly, " okay I guess then deal," he  softly lifted the basket for him to put it in.

Tawny glared at him teasingly, "What, did you want pink instead?"

"nope we got blue, keep it moving," he tapped his butt and walked over to becca was looking at beds.

Tawny watched him, a surge of hyperactivity running through him suddenly and he charged off towards the taller male and leaped onto his back.

Blair gripped his thighs and totaled his head to look back at him, "well hello there sir?"

"Hi," Tawny mumbled into his neck.

Blair smiled and leaned his head against his lightly, and followed becca through.

she asked an opinion here and there before they were looking at a few kittens then headed out of the store before they ended up with another pet.

Blair put the bags in after opening the door for tawny and becca who climbed in and set Luna in her bed.

Tawny got in the car again and buckled up once more. Lowly humming to himself before he rested back on the seat.

Blair climbed in and started the car looking back at becca then over at Tawny, he reached over taking his jaw kissing him softly.

Tawny let out a low exited squeal.

Blair pulled back then pulled off heading home. "anyone hungry?"

●-○-○-●

Tommy had came home later on that day and wanted to see Tawny. Thus breaking the news of the engagement which Tawny's brother took pretty well.

He was just happy his brother was happy and that he had found a guy who loved him as much as he did.

So Tommy had picked him up. After saying goodbye the two males left.

Blair Sat with the two letting them talk before standing to his feet to get a hug and kiss. "please be careful, call me of you need anything an..yeah" he shrugged a little and slowly closed the door once they left.

Blair sunk into the couch and stared at the wall.

Tawny walked into the house, not really knowing what to do. Being so used to having Blair around, being home felt out of place.

He hugged his brother and went upstairs to go change and do some laundry. He came back downstairs an hour later and saw his brother asleep on the couch, causing him to frown.

He moved in front of him and lightly tapped on his shoulder.

"Tom...hey Tommy, I don't want your back being stiff in the morning. Go to bed please..."

Tommy shifted and looked up at his brother, pulling him down into a hug.

Becca came out and looked at her brother, "he will be back. stop being such a baby,"

Blair lifted his head and glared at the young girl.

He didnt even get his words out before she apologized and left back to the room.

Blair rolled his eyes and got up starting to straighten up and put thing where they belong before pushing a few boxes to the side.

he walked in his room and looked around starting there next, doing pretty much anything to keep himself busy.

After Tommy went upstairs, Tawny went into the kitchen and washed his hands.

Eventually frowning, missing Blair. He sighed and dried off his hands before walking upstairs.

He stared at his room for the longest time.

Somehow finding himself up on the stairs of the apartment complex where Blair lived. He rubbed his head at blacking out and walked in.

He moved up to the door number and raised his fist to the door. He hesitated, not wanting to be so needy.

He frowned to himself and pulled his hand away from the door. Moving away to leave.

Becca was walking out the door with Luna, She looked up and smiled seeing tawny. "hey? forget something? you okay?" she asked moving to his side looking up at him.

"Hmm, uh. I don't know. I just ended up here," Tawny shrugged.

He looked at her, "You heading out?"

"I was just taking the trash out, I brought luna with me though," she said and closed the door fully.

"oh but so tommy isnt with you,?" she asked confused

"No, he's home asleep," Tawny said.

"hm well, I made dinner if you're hungry, blairs still cleaning. well he has been since you left. I dunno, doors open," she walked over to the trash shoot.

"Thanks uh, you two be careful then," Tawny said watching them before he pushed open the door. He pulled it shut behind him upon walking in.

Becca nodded at him and threw away the trash.

There was boxes stacked neatly to the side and it was completely spot less. Blairs music played from down the hall where he was in the spare room next to the head given becca, he had been cleaning up his work out equipment before getting distracted.

Blair eventually pulled his shirt off wiping the sweat from his face and went back to packing the boxes.