56

Blair laid there until tawny fell asleep. he'd slowly snuck away covering him up and walked out checking on becca who was cleaning so he joined her.

they soon were done and both plopped onto the couch and picked up his own phone looking through it.

Tawny had felt Blair leave but decided to not be a bother.

He slowly and quietly shifted in the bed, covering up and moving to the side of the bed that was closest to the balcony.

A good 20 minutes went by until he finally fell back asleep, so used to falling asleep in the comfort of Blair's arms.

The male slept for a good few hours until the sound if his phone ringing woke him up. Slightly jerking awake, he rolled over nearly falling off the bed.

He frowned and grabbed his phone off the nightstand and answered it. His brother's voice gracing his ears.

Blair shot Tommy a text to see how things were going sense the male had fallen silent after leaving for the business trip.

while tawny was sleep Blair ran to the store and returned putting everything away and lightly pushed the door open when going in the room to check on tawny.

Tawny's back was to him, quiet and listening to what his brother had to say.

"But yeah, I'll probably be back day after tomorrow...I'll see." He shifted his hair to the side to get it out of his face.

"Mhm...I am. He's been taking really good care of me, you already know that."

Tawny shifted and stretched out a little bit.

Before blair could even get Into the room the puppy had found pushed her way in and jumped on the bed.

Tawny immediately turned and saw it.

He chuckled holding onto her as she jumped into his lap.

He sat up slowly so she didn't fall, petting her with his free hand.

"Alright I'll see you...love you too..." he said and ended the call.

He tossed the phone down and brought the puppy up to his chest and smiled, kissing its head.

He then looked up at Blair, "Who's this?"

Blair walked in then and hummed, "this is a new addition to us and I haven't named her yet," he say on the bed and watched as the puppy licked at tawnys hand.

Tawny giggled, "She's beautiful," he said holding her close.

"not as beautiful as you," Blair shifted, "She was free so I couldn't help myself," he shrugged

"Awe..." Tawny said then looked at him.

"You okay?"

Blair nodded, " I told you before I told becca," he smiled, "you better think of a name before she sees my text,"

"Oh no... I can't.. don't give me that power...i'm not good at names," he frowned looking at the baby.

"pfft," blair shook his head and looked back at the knock on the door, "you can come in becs"

Becca walked in and gasped, "No you didn't," she walked over and knelt to the side of tawny petting the sleeping bulldog.

running her fingers over the pink bejeweled collar, "what's her name?" she looked up  then back down.

"Hmph - ah - moo-n..." Tawny started to say but then thought about it ultimately thinking it sounded stupid.

" like Luna or moon moon?" she looked up at him.

Tawny looked at her, "Luna was the first thing that popped into my head but then....ahh....i hate myself," the male frowned overthinking.

" so..luna?" She rubbed his arm and Blair shifted as the puppy rolled over waddling into the bed. he gently scooped her up under her belly and kissed her head. " wanna go shopping for her," he looked at them.

"Uh, yeah. I'll be back, then we can go..." Tawny said with a smile and got up, leaving the room.

He was originally gonna walk off into the other room but found himself walking outside the apartment.

He shut the door behind him and walked down the stairs, pushing open the double doors and walking out to get some fresh air.

He shuffled over to the side and took a seat out of the way in case people needed to walk by.

becca ran and got ready and picked up Luna cradling her in her arms as her and Blair walked down to get the car situated.

Blair pulled it around front to the door and started to get out to head back up for tawny thinking he was still inside.

Tawny had been in his head he hadn't noticed them pass by him.

He had been looking at a flower that someone had picked and left on the ground.

Brushing his fingers over the delicate petals. His long hair covering his puffy eyes.

He sat the flower down with a frown and stood to his feet. Turning to go back inside when he saw Blair, immediately rubbing his face he stopped and looked at him.

"I - I didn't know you guys were down here already."

Blair walked up and stopped seeing tawny, "no it's okay we didnt know you were down here.. are you okay?" he asked stepping closer.

Tawny stepped off the steps and nodded, "Yeah, I'm ok."

Blair frowned but didnt push further, "okay..let's go," hed spoken softly and returned to the car getting in.Tawny moved towards the car too, getting in with them.

Becca had gotten in the back, leaving the fromt passenger seat open for Tawny. Who sat up there and buckled in.

He leaned back into the seat then turned his head towards the window.

Blair silently pulled off and headed for the pets store.

he tapped his fingers to the music keeping both hands on the wheel,frowning silently to himself.

Tawny remained silent as they got to the store, he removed his seat belt and stepped out.

Opening up the door for Becca then he pulled his hair back with a hair tie and walked off towards the door to linger at the pet store items.