50

The smaller male continued to frown but remained eating.

Blair stood and nuzzled his nose into his neck, "I dont like seeing a frown on those pretty lips," he said lowly before walking away to put away the left overs he had. he washed the dishes and turned leaning on the counter as he looked across at tawny.

Tawny lifted his eyes, watching him. He huffed then took another bite of his food.

Blair looked up when the door opened and hummed seeing becca walk in,

"hey butterfly,hungry?"

"oh yes please,let me go put my bags down"

Becca said quickly and discarded her bag in the room and came back walking in the kitchen washing her hands.  "Hi Tawny!"

Blair made her a plate and set it down.

she grabbed some napkins and dried her hands turning to look at Blair who was getting her,her drink.

"are you okay? you have so many scratches on your back?" she asked as she say down then gasped as if it hit her,

Blair set her a cup of soda down.

he paused remembering he set the shirt down before he'd put it on, "u-mm..doesn't matter, ignore it..."

the young girl smiled at her brother, "you promised to tell me when you lost it though." she bounced slightly in the chair.

"i-..Becca..no. you just got home. eat before I strangle you, we'll have that discussion later and I didnt promise. " Blair muttered and walked out the kitchen to head for the room to grab his shirt.

Tawny bit down on both his lips stifling a giggle. He covered his mouth as if to get a grip on himself.

He drank some of his water then turned to her.

"I heard you went to the beach, did you have fun?"

Blair walked in the room and pulled on his shirt and grabbed a bag slipping on his sneakers, "baby I'm going to go to the gym for about an hour. I'd take you but I dont want you bored and uncomfortable. I'm sure becca will annoy you fast enough," he kissed his head glaring at becca as he walked out the door.

Becca nodded and ate some of the macaroni, "hm hm," she cleared her mouth. "yeah it was fun but I don't care for the beach unless i actually wanna be there to relax or something," she shrugged, "how are you feeling though?"

Tawny nodded, "Makes complete sense."

He sat back and brought his good leg up and sat his knee against his chest.

"Well definitely alot better than I was. A bunch happened in just two days, kicked the bloody crutches out of the way because they were mad annoying."

Becca smiled finishing the portion she had and looked at tawny,  "that's good and yeah i understand when I was smaller i fractured my ankle and they tried to see if i could and i absolutely could not," she softly laughed.

Tawny smiled back, "So what would you like to do?"

"wanna relax on the couch, watch some movies?" she asked getting up putting their dishes in the sink.

"Sounds good to me," Tawny said standing to his feet and walking towards the living room with her.

Becca got up and pulled the lever moving the couches out and put two fluffy blankets on the couch, she closed the blinds and turned the tv on.

"we have hulu, Netflix and apparently Disney Plus anything special you wanna watch?" she asked as she stood by him incase he needed help.

meanwhile Blair arrived at the gym and waisted no time to blow off some steam, he warmed up and was soon by the weights.

finishing that set he walked in the bathroom to wash his hands pulling his phone out to check on tawny and becca, sending tawny a current picture.

Tawny almost hit his head upon opening the message from Blair.

Becca asked if he was alright and he just nodded and tossed his phone to the side.

Meanwhile Jake had went with a couple friends to the gym. On his into the bathroom he bumped into Blair who was leaving the bathroom.

Blair slipped the phone in his pocket as he was walking out, he went to apologize but a slick remark from the male stopped Blair as he turned looking at him, "excuse me?" he said only slightly pissed off because he was actually about to apologize to an asshole.

"Okay? didn't know I wasn't supposed to show up at a public place,you gotta fuckin' problem? "  Blair looked at him.

Jake scoffed, "You know what I meant dude," he folded his arms across his chest.

"How's Tawns?" He sneered.

"yeah not really," blair went to walk off before he rubbed the bridge of his nose and looked at the male calmly. " do Not call him that and it's none of your business." he glared at him.

"Right, well that was a nasty limp...hope he's alright," Jake shrugged.

"hm yeah and you'll have one too, you stay away from him and keep his name out your mouth,"

On Blair's way out, two male's blocked his path. He immediately knew they had something to do with Jake.

Blair looked at the two and frowned, all he wanted was to go home to his boyfriend,but now he was just pissed off at this point. he moved so all three where in his line of view. "what Jake dont travel alone?" he asked with a sigh being over this males presence.

Jake watched him, moving in front of the two guys.

"Never know when you need back up... Tawny definitely needed it," He chuckled.

Blairs eyes narrowed at the male, "takes a bitch not to take no for an answer,mind his damn business, shut the fuck up and live with it," he retaliated.

Jake shook his head and looked at the two male's.

"Dude you're so fucking clueless, figured..." he said walking past him.

He turned back around to meet his eyes.

He laughed and walked off, the two males following after him.