51

Blair growled and he grabbed Jake's arm twisting it behind his back with a swift motion shoving his knee in his back. a loud crack sounded as he snapped the males dominant arm shoving him into the ground.

"You're fucking clueless if you think you can hurt him without karma biting you in the ass," he spat and stood up kicking him in the side knocking the wind from his lungs to make sure he stayed down and then looked at the other two, "you got something to say too?"

Jake winced out the adrenaline rush had blinded him of the pain. It was there but he knew it would hurt like a bitch later.

He sucked him a breath gripping the floor with his other hand. "Fuck..." he winced.

The other two male's lifted their arms and shook their heads.

Blair took a fist full of the males hair yanking his head back, "touch him. approach him. have someone else come after him, I promise you I'll slit your fucking throat and end theirs to." he stood and used his foot to move Jake's hand from under him sending him back into the hard ground. he pressed his foot against his immobilized arm, "understand me?"

Jake winced again, "Ah - ah... f-f-fuck yes... dammit get your heavy ass off of me," he grunted.

Blair rolled his eyes and fixed the bag on his shoulder. removing his foot from his broken limb.  " find someone else to fuck with Jake. he's mine," his tone lowered as he looked at him before walking away. he got in his truck and pulled off, he took a few different streets home to make sure he was arriving him alone. he parked his truck to the side and headed up. he walked in closing the door locking it as usual and headed straight for the room.

Becca had fallen asleep curled up next to tawny, the lion king playing on the tv.

Tawny had been texting his brother, his head turned when Blair walked in.

The energy coming off from the taller male told Tawny something had definitely happened.

Tawny sat his phone down and looked towards Blair's room. He moved the hair back from his face, hanging back in between going to check on him or just remaining there to give him space.

Ultimately deciding to get up, he shifted slowly. Moving away from Becca and replacing his spot with a pillow so her head wasn't strained.

He stepped away from the couch and made his way down the hall towards the male's room.

He stood in the doorway, "Everything alright?" Tawny questioned in a soft voice, concern laced in it.

Becca shifted and settled.

Blair leaned against the dresser the mirror showing his stone straight face before he heard tawnys voice. he turned and looked at the smaller Male his face softened and moved to him wrapping his arms around him tightly lifting him slightly to his chest.

Tawny hummed against his hug, eventually smiling.

He rubbed Blair's back, hugging him back for a good bit knowing he needed it.

Tawny then pulled back, a gentle hand moving to Blair's face. His thumb against the male's cheek and his other fingers along his jaw. He searched his eyes and then leaned up kissing his mouth.

Blair let him pull back looking at him with calm yet dark eyes. he softly rubbed tawnys back kissing him softly.

Tawny lingered there kissing him for a bit and then pulled away,

"Do you need to shower or anything?" He asked, looking up at him.

blairs hand moved up caressing tawnys cheek, he looked over him softly and let a breath go as he nodded gently. "yeah I should. "

Tawny smiled and chuckled lowly, "Just to put it out there I wasn't calling you stinky," he then looked back at Becca.

"I'll let you do that, then I was wondering if you'll help me move her to her room afterwards? Then we can talk if you want," Tawny said.

Blair smiled faintly and nodded, going in the bathroom he undressed and started the shower stepping in. he sighed at the hot water hitting his skin and washed up quickly standing under the water letting it run over him.

The shorter male watched him walk into the bathroom then walked back towards the living room.

Switching off the television and cleaning up the coffee table. Tawny made his way towards Becca's room, moving the stuff from her bed and overall getting her room ready for her to sleep.

He then walked back into the living room.

blair shut it off and got out, doing what he had to do he walked out dressed as he picked becca up cradling her in his arms taking her to her room laying her down. he tucked her in giving her, her favorite pillow before moving out the room walking to tawny.

The shorter male folded up the blankets and sat them neatly in their rightful place then turned to Blair.

"M' gonna get some water, you want something?" He asked.

" just a water, I'll be in the room baby," he walked in the room fixing the bed and picking up the random things putting them where they went.

Tawny nodded and walked towards the kitchen, he grabbed some waters for the both of them. Flipping off the lights before making his way back into Blair's room.

He then handed Blair his water after he turned to him.

Blair set it on the side table with a soft thank you and sat on the bed. he looked at him softly.

Tawny sat criss cross across from him after setting his own water on the table. He turned to Blair, meeting his eyes.

"Do you wanna talk about what happened? I saw you upset... don't feel obligated though."

Blair sighed taking a breath, he moved back and looked at him. "uh..Jake." he stated, "hes what pissed me off.."