24

Tawny had been lingering at the portrait of the family the day did. He had painted a picture of his wife years ago and when the three male's had a family picture he recreated it with a vision of his wife being there too.

Tawny felt his face getting hot as he hung the picture back on the wall. Standing back, he wrapped his arms around himself. Over the last few years the young male  was never alone but felt alone.

Always feeling like a burden since the day he learned he was the reason his mother wasn't alive. Nobody assuring him it wasn't his fault.

Sure his brother cared but Tawny could easily go missing and Tommy wouldn't know until 24 hours later.

Before he got upset, Tawny closed the door and going back to his room. When his phone buzzed again.

He changed his clothes before curling up into a ball on his bed. Not wanting to read the message  in fear it was something very sweet and he felt he didn't deserve that.Eventually falling asleep and waking up the next morning to his alarm, Tawny snoozed it and sat up.

Checking the message, he rubbed his eyes and chuckled at the response. Writing back,

•Don't tell me that. I'd get
us both in trouble.

He took a quick shower, getting dressed and getting his stuff together before walking out the door.

Deciding he'd grab something at the school, he started off towards the building.

He walked mindlessly through the woods until he heard a noise. He stopped, looking around.

He lingered for a moment until he heard a voice.

Only being able to make out, 'Get' and 'What's coming'.

Tawny looked around thinking it was just another apparition messing with him.

Hearing a voice whisper, "Stop," caused him to stop dead in his tracks.

"Uh... uhm... hello?" Tawny called out, fixing his jacket.

Blair push up pushing his wet hair back out of his face before finishing up his bath he stepped out drying off and headed into his room laying down against the bed. he sighed plugging in his phone on the charger on the nightstand and rolled onto his back staring at the ceiling before finding himself drifting off to sleep.

He had a hard night.  he tossed and turned from his weird dreams in and out of sleep through out the night before waking up the next morning he sat up rubbing his face and looked around the room before staring at the wall for a good few minutes before his phone buzzed.

He looked ook down at it seeing it was Tawny and sighed,he pushed himself up and set the bath towel aside to grab some clothes pulling them on finally opening the message he replied.

• don't know what you mean by that but I doubt it, hope you slept okay n I hope you have a good day.

he looked in the mirror looking at his tired eyes and frowned a little.

Tawny's phone buzzed and he got snatched from his thoughts. Realizing he was still in the woods, he looked around then checked his phone.

•Long boring story. I did and I hope you did too. I hope you have a good day too.

He hit send then looked around again.

•Also I think I heard another spirit... I don't know if I should be alarmed or not...

He texted before heading out the woods. The university now in sight.

Blair looked down at the phone in his hand.

•I'm glad you did but I could have slept better. I kept having weird dreams about the woods and then my accident it was a long night.

He replied as he walked out to the kitchen to make breakfast for Becca, himself not really having an appetite but knowing his sister and her eating disorder and him having been recovering from one,  he was going to make sure she ate before anything.

• I think being alarmed is always the go to..expecting it or not. Be careful baby friendly or not..I'll beat a humans ass but I'm not sure about a spirit just yet. ♡

He set the phone on the counter and started to cook.

Tawny stepped into the cold building, the icy air hitting his face.

Making his way to the elevator he checked his phone and the last message popped up.

He scrunched his nose up thinking about a reply.

•I'm sorry... I hope the dreams get better. Maybe you two should take it easy today.

•I know I know, as long as I remain easily approachable they might return the energy.
But uhm I'm heading into class now ill talk later. ❤

The elevator dinged and Tawny turned his phone off.

It was a long day, especially when the male's ex decided to bother him. Begging for another chance, Tawny just sighed and went on about his day.

•we can talk more about them later maybe you can help me figure them out or something..

•yeah you usually are easily approachable though so if one does pop up good luck. Alright have a good day let me know how it goes after. ♡

Blair and becca ate breakfast before becca went out with a friend. Blair didnt mind wanting her to enjoy her summer. So he decided to go out as well checking out a few shops.

On his way out the school, one half of the school's worst couple stopped him.

"Scrawny Tawny, hmm didn't see you at that party on Saturday..." she said dryly.

Tawny sighed, "I don't do social gatherings..." he said looking at the male as he walked up beside the female.

"Tragic, did ya stay home and talk to your dead friends?" She snickered.

"If i did it wouldnt be any of your business Erin... now move before I'm late to work."

The guy glared at Tawny which made Tawny roll his eyes. "Can't you keep your dog on a leash, he's gawking at me again?"

The female scoffed and the male growled.

Tawny shoved the hair from his face and started walking past.

When a hand gripped his wrist, yanking him back.

He turned to face the male, "You have ten seconds to get off me and you'll see what I spend my free time doing," Tawny huffed.

Seemed like forever for those two to leave him alone. He walked off towards the Cafe and checked his phone. Answering Blair back.

•well it left me alone, but I was bothered by Erin and her boyfriend again. Nothing I couldn't handle though...

•I really don't feel like working today and I have a headache.