55

Tawny looked up at him.

"what?" he asked rubbing his back.

Tawny shook his head then kissed his nose with a smile, "I'll let you eat now," he says moving away to do the dishes.

Blair pulled back taking a seat.

"Mm, how late does she sleep in?" Tawny asked cleaning up.

" shell probably be up by now or ten at the latest usually ," he looked over at him and stood helping him not wanting tanwy to over work himself..nor wanting to just tell him no either.

Tawny huffed, "Go eat, I have this."

"no, you go eat," he said and looked at him.

Tawny folded his arms, "Eat with me? Does that sound better?"

"get your butt over there. I'll be there in a second. " Blair sighed.

Tawny huffed again thwn just listened, grabbing himself a plate and walking back to the bar.

Blair tried his hardest not to smile as he quickly finished up and dried his hands getting his plate joining tawny at the bar.

Tawny had immediately lost his glare and was happily eating his pancakes. His feet wiggling up underneath the bartop.

Blair shifted to the side and ate what he had on his plate, he looked at tawny and shook his head.

he got his plate and headed in the kitchen, " Ti amo, gremlin" he chuckled kissing his head as he passed.

"Imma gremlin your ass in a minute..." Tawny huffed.

Blair chuckled and came back with more food, he set it down and hugged tawnys waist. "oh shush," he softly nipped at his ear before sitting down to eat again.

Tawny puffed out his cheeks then proceeded to eat. His hair had fell into his face so he started shaking his head and started to laugh.

Blair looked at him and continued to eat the little bit.

Becca walked in and went to the fridge, "morning, guys "

Tawny stopped playing with his hair and blew at his hair to get it out of his face.

"Hello hello," Tawny giggled. "I made breakfast."

becca poured her some vanilla almond milk and hummed as she looked over at him, "what you make," she asked going to the food.

"Pancakes, turkey bacon, and eggs...standard," Tawny shrugged before he started eating again.

she nodded and got a plate thanking him again before going to have a seat.

blair got up and washed his plate.

Tawny finished up his food before he drank the rest of his drink. He got up and walked over to where Blair was.

"Mooove..." he whined pushing his head against him.

"M' wanna wash my plate."

becca stayed at the table eating.

Blair smiled and looked at him nudging him with his hip. "you move,"

"Nooo," Tawny frowned. "You do too m-much now move," he whined again laying his form against him.

"blah," he said gently and moved kissing him before drying his hands.
"ugh fine,"

Tawny squealed happily and started washing his dish.

blair looked at him before he shook his head and walked out of the kitchen.

Tawny finished and charged after Blair, tackling him to the bed.

"Don't be mad at me," he frowned.

Blair shook his head, "I'm not, I'm not,"

Tawny hugged him.

"why would I be upset," he shifted and rolled over pulling Tawny onto him.

Tawny shrugged, "I don't know," he looked up at him.

Blair frowned and shook his head, "well either way I'm not my love."

Tawny snuggled into Blair's chest.

"G' night..." he mumbled.

Blair nuzzled him gently. the tip of his nose brushed his cheek before he placed a kiss to it and settled his head down pulling him into his chest.

Blair rolled his eyes with a smile while tracing shapes against tawnys skin.

The smaller male shivered under his touch then huffed.

"N-n-no."

"I can stop?" blair looked down at him as his hand movements ceased against his back.

Tawny shook his head, "T-tickles."

"so stop?" Blair just wrapped his arms around him and looked down at the smaller male.

Tawny whined, "No, please."

Blairs fingers gently traced down his spine and back up before staying against the skin of his shoulder. he kissed his head and hummed, "are you actually tired?"

The small male closed his eyes for a bit to the feeling before reopening them again.

"N-no, comfy though."

"hm that's fine. How Is your chest and foot feeling?"  blair lowly hummed.

"Well the foot is really good, I think putting weight on it really helped... this one still aches alot and itches like a bitch..." Tawny sighed.

Blair softly kissed his temple and continued rubbing his back. "maybe cream will help?"

The small brown haired male looked at Blair, "M-maybe, but I'm comfy."

Blair chuckled and sighed, "then are you gunna take a nap?" he smiled at him.

"You'll get bored though..." Tawny whispered trying to hide the sleepiness in his voice.

"I will not, I'll patiently wait for my fiance and straighten the hell hole up," he kissed his head.

Tawny softly giggled and shook his head, wrapping his arms around Blair and wiggled on him getting comfortable again.

Blair laid back allowing Tawny to lay on him again to get comfortable, he rubbed his back and leaned back.

Tawny huffed, rolling off of him and pulling Blair on top of him. He wrapped his legs around him and giggled.

"No," he said with a big smile.

Blair Whined when he was moved from his comfortable position but then moved and buried his face in tawnys neck.

"G' night..." Tawny sighed comfortably.