52

Tawny frowned, "Why do I feel like he's targeting us now?...ugh its all my fault," he said shaking his head.

" I'd prefer him to settle it like a grown man and actually say what the hell his problem is. but no," he sighed rubbing his hands together.

"He's just upset that last month we were at a party...things I don't do. He practically begged me to go and he kissed me and he wanted more but I just didn't feel it so I left..."

"I guess that's where the bad blood is," he responded with a shrug.

Blair rubbed his temple, "well he knows way more than he should. he approached me like he actually fucking knew me and he shouldn't. no one should know me as Blair or anyone to you at this point, we've barely left the houses and now he approaches me with a bitch ass move talking mad shit for no reason."

Tawny watched him, "I don't know, I haven't said a thing since you came back...especially after the accident."

He moved closer to Blair, rubbing his shoulders. He frowned again.

Blair sighed closing his eyes,he lowered his head at tawnys touch.

Tawny kissed his head and continued his movements.

Blair pulled him into his lap holding him close, "tawny I cant lose you..I wont," he muttered lowly.

he tucked his face in his neck and sighed gently.

Tawny hugged him tightly, "I'm not going anywhere anytime soon," he frowned. Hating that Blair was so upset. He trailed his fingers through his hair.

"I love you..." he whispered.

" I love you too," he said lowly and pulled back enough looking up at the male on his lap.

"Good," he smiled.

He tilted his head to look at him. His nose scrunching up like it always did when he was thinking.

"You know something, I know a bunch about you but at the same thing I know so little..."

"Care to share some things that make you tick or make you happy?" Tawny asked.

Blair nodded and set him on the bed and moved back himself,

"ask what you want to know,"

Tawny giggled, "All of it."

Blair looked down in thought not completely sure.

Tawny rolled his eyes, "I don't know... anything really. Hmmm well what were you going to school for?" He asked sitting back.

" I dont remember much, I was taking english and a bachelors but I'm not sure," he looked at him.

"Oh right... ah..." Tawny face palmed himself.

He was smart but not very bright sometimes.
He brought his knee to his chest and looked at him. He frowned, "I don't know what to ask," he muttered sadly.

Blair smiled and moved holding his waist resting his head on tawnys shoulder, "it was just me and becca, our father left or something. perfect mother turned to the ugly step mother and I basically raised becca, I was very closed off didnt talk to many people. I owned a car and a motorcycle, finished high school. almost finished college. I have problems with my attitude, I suck at holding conversations. I'm easily nervous or very self conscious but I try to ignore it really. uh I like music and art, I dye my hair and I paint my nails. I dont know what else ," he said looked at his hands as he finally stopped rambling.

"Breathe much?" Tawny giggled.

He rubbed his back, "I'll write all that down for safe keeping," Tawny happily whispered.

"I have to rush it out or I'll stop...l-leave me alone," he huffed.

Tawny smiled, "It's cute," he said running his finger against Blair's jawline.

Blair looked at him softly, "close your eyes for me?" he asked lowly.

Tawny looked at him, confused for a moment but closed his eyes.

His face softened up but his nose couldn't help but scrunch up, wondering what Blair was gonna do.

Blair walked to his drawer and grabbed what he needed.

he sat infront of tawny and took his hands in his, "i..we both know I suck at words so..I probably dont make a fool of myself.. I'm just gunna.."

he softly leaned forward lightly pressing his lips against tawnys kissing him.

Tawny giggled against his mouth, kissing him back. His eyes remained closed, as he tilted his head into the kiss.

"Do you trust me?" he asked lowly against his lips.

"Mhm, of course I do," Tawny beamed.

blairs thumb caressed over his cheek before he reached up tying a blindfold over tawnys eyes. he softly leaned back into him kissing him again.

Tawny kissed him but pulled away and scoffed, "I had them closed," he said then giggled.

His hands went to Blair's shoulders, "What are we doing though?" He whispered." nothing " he said gently laying him back, "kisses as of now sir,"

"Yes, I do and ah-" Tawny said before he giggled upon being laid back.

" relax, dont worry I wont do anything..unless you ask me too," he said lowly and placed soft kisses to his jaw.

Tawny shuddered, "N-gh...n-no..." he let out a low squeal. Shaking his head.

"that's fine," Blair voice was soft, he got up leaving tawny in the bed and made sure the door was locked incase becca woke up not wanting an awkward moment to happen, he circled the bed.

"how do you feel about being tied up?"  Blair asked then gently running his hand down tawnys stomach.

"I mean if you can handle me squealing like a pig and giggling like an idiot," Tawny replied.
Then it occurred to him what Blair had up his sleeves.

"Aghh-h... Blair...?" Tawny said.

"I know you're not..."

Blair chuckled and sat on the bed beside him, "that's for future references dont worry..unless-" he hummed and took tawnys hands in his and massaged over his fingers as they spoke.