12

Becca smiled then and took his arm, "come. I was in here," she basically demanded once hed given in.

They walked in blairs room that had been straightened up more than it already was besides the bed. She crawled onto the large queen bed and pulled a stuffed squirtle into her arms and padded the empty side of the bed, "lay down, the office is playing we can change it though,"

Tawny laid down on the bed, sinking into the soft mattress. His mind immediately relaxing but then the thought came back.

Deciding to not ruin her sleep, Tawny laid his headback down. Not knowing how she'd take the news. Instead his mind wandering to what had happened earlier. Had Blair really been able to touch him?
Becca rolled over and threw the blanket over herself and looked at Tawny, "how was work?" she aked and laid her head against the pillows after softly poking his side.

"Mmf... uh boring. Same as usual... how was your day?" Tawny asked, not wanting to mention the incident just yet.

"Eh I slept.. cleaned then went back to sleep. Sorry for not answering earlier, my mom came home so I just locked myself in the room and slept more," she closed her eyes and sighed

Becca looked at him when he moved and shrugged, "I had granola?" She said and reached up touching his hair and hummed, "it's so freaking soft," she pulled her hand away and huffed lightly.

Tawny chuckled, "It's a pain... I uh got it from my mom... I heard her hair was pretty soft too..." he says looking at her. Sighing because he was talking too much.

His eyes wandering around Blair's room. His eyes eventually falling onto the male who was now sitting in the corner of the room on the chair. A faint blush washed over his cheeks.

He covered his face, tossing himself back onto the bed.

She nodded and laid back watching the tv, "see theres his smell again am I crazy," becca muttered and sat up a little she pulled the jacket next to her closer and hummed, "nevermind probably this again," she slid back  down

Tawny sat up looking at her.

He started playing with the hem on his jacket, "The reason why I don't have many friends is I can see and hear things others cannot."

Becca titled her head up at him and nodded, "so?" She asked softly, "or well should I ask what do you mean?"

"I uhm, can see ghosts... and... and Blair's ghost pops up sometimes..." Tawny said, looking over at the chair in the corner of the room where Blair was.

He then looked back at Becca shyly.

Becca pushed herself up and looked at him holding the stuffed pokemon to her chest, her line of view followed tawnys and looked at the chair then back to tawny.
She took a minute before she took a breath, "you're serious.." she said lowly,  "wait. Wait he's here now?"

Tawny looked at her then back at the chair where Blair was.

Tawny nodded, "He's in the chair over there."Blair looked at tawny, then becca.

Becca shifted and looked over at blairs favorite chair then looked at tawny, "i..dont know what to say to that,"

"I... I know... I just felt you d-deserved to know..." Tawny frowned.

He started fiddling with the buttons on his shirts.

"He... uhm watches over you a lot..." Tawny said lowly. Never really having told anyone what he could see, it always got him into trouble or frowned upon.

Blair got up and walked over to the bed.

becca looked at tawny and reached over taking his hand. "Hey..its fine I respect that you told me,"

"She did deserve to know you dont have to beat yourself up over it tawny," blair said lowly and moved taking a seat on the bed.

Becca looked over at the weight shift and watched the indent in the bed appear, she looked at tawny. "Hes been moving his own stuff?"

Blair nodded at them, "old habits.."

"I believe so..." Tawny said.

He looked at Blair. He then looked at Becca's hand.

Becca pulled her hand away when he looked at it and softly shifted, she stared where blair sat  before looking at tawny, "are you sure you're okay?"

"Hmm?" Tawny asked. "Oh, yeah... are you? I know its rather different and alot to wrap your head around..." he said trailing off.

"I just wanna make sure I didn't upset you with it, well both of you," Tawny said looking at Becca and then Blair.

"No I'm sorry you just seemed like you were shutting down or something. I'm okay it makes me feel better that I'm not crazy and it's kinda soothing because that actually means he was listening when I spoke to him," becca shrugged.

Blair shook his head, "why would that upset me? It's okay to embrace yourself,"

"I don't know... she's your sister I didn't want to overstep my boundaries..." Tawny said shrugging. He then looked at Becca.

He then chuckled, "I can be a medium for a moment if you'd like?"

"I didnt think there was any," blair admitted and then looked at becca.

"What do you mean?" She asked and shifted leaning against the wall.

Tawny nodded, "You're right." He then looked back at Becca.

"He can hear you so like I can repeat what he says to you," Tawny responded

"Blair? Talk? That's hilarious hes a one word guy," she scoffed playfully but nodded not seeing anything wrong with that.

"Ouch sorry I suck at words," he muttered.

Tawny rolled his eyes, "Fine."

"I want food..."he then said pulling out his phone. He laid back down on the bed, phoning up a delivery service.

Becca shoved his shoulder, "its sarcasm dummy,"

"Takes one to know one," blair stood up and walked around his room before looking at the record player. He smiled and reached out moving the needle, "oh no fucking way," he said more to himself before the music started to play. Becca jumped at the sudden noise then looked over at the shelf where it sat, "wow. Very mature,"

Blair couldn't help the laugh that left his mouth before he looked at tawny an actual smile tugged at his lips,  "oops,"