9

Becca helped tawny carry the bags sense he insisted on buying so much,but she couldn't just tell him no.

Becca buckled in and shrugged, "I'm not very hungry but if you are you can choose I'll have whatever if anything,"

"Ugh boring... fine," Tawny frowned.

They pulled out of the parking spot and were soon on the road again.

"So uhm... tell me about you..." Tawny said wanting to talk.

Becca made a face and she laid her head against the seat, "you gotta ask questions because..I dunno?" She sighed and looked at him.

"Right... duh Tawny," he shook his head.

"Uhm, well what do you like to do in your spare time?"

She let out a low laugh an looked out the window, "I dont do much I listen to music, watch videos or something I like to look at art and stuff,"

"Hmmm, sounds like me," Tawny said thinking.

They pulled up to a restaurant and he parked the car. Getting out, he walked around to Becca side.

Becca got out and stretched popping her back with a yawn and then turned to tawny, "are you not tried of spending money yet?" She asked eyeing him

"I'm hungry... and I'm sure you are," Tawny said closing the door after she got out. He locked the car and heard someone screaming.

He looked around then looked at Becca who didn't seem phased by the screaming.

He looked down the street and saw a guy banging on the window of a store. He stopped, looking atound confused and then the guy moved back. His eyes locking on Tawny, which made the male feel a little uncomfortable.

"Ca-can you see me?" The male asked running up to him.

"Uh, uh..." Tawny said not necessarily wanting to get into the ghost talk.

He held onto Becca leading her into the restaurant and the ghost male got in front of him.

He tried shoving Tawny but he went through him, causing Tawny to reel back. Feeling light headed, when spirits passed through him it eats up his energy.

"You can see me! Don't ignore me!"

Becca shrugged and rubbed her head, "I'm not really hungry but I do have a headache so maybe it would help," she said taking his hand gently she stopped and looked up at him, "tawny are you okay?" She asked worried.

"Hey!" Blairs voice sounded rougher than usual and he stood between tawny, becca and the unknown male. "Back the fuck up and calm the fuck down. Dont you dare fucking touch him again because I guarentee you I'm stronger than you, that is not how you ask for help right now."

"Uh... uh... I got dizzy..." Tawny said lowly. He looked up at Blair and the guy.

"What, you just claim mediums or something?" The guy huffed at Blair.

She nodded, "get some air, ima go tinkle," she said leaving without even giving room for discussion.

Blairs eyes narrowed. "Doesn't matter if he's mine or not. You don't disrespect him like that, plus if you know you're dead why treat the person who can possibly see and hear you badly. Being a asshole doesn't get you anywhere"

"B-Blair..." Tawny whispered.

"He-he can't hurt me..." he said standing beside Blair. He looked at the male.

The male looked at Tawny then back at Blair.

He then proceeded to walk off down by the store again.

Blair scoffed and turned looking at tawny, his expression softened and he sighed. "If we have enough energy we can I know it's not a lot but still. He shouldn't have even tried,"
Blair nodded, "I know I would hug you too,just.. go eat baby you've been out all day,"

Tawny's face tinted pink at the word baby.

"Thanks again... uh I'll make everything up to you. I also feel bad about neglecting you..." Tawny whispered.

"No..no Its fine. I'm glad both of you are having a good time.  Just call me or something if you need me I don't know," he shrugged and looked down.

Meanwhile becca had grabbed them a table.
Tawny nodded and smiled before walking into the restaurant. He saw Becca and sat across from her.

"Uhm, sorry about that. I get light headed sometimes."

Blair chewed at his lip and watched him go before he dissapeared himself.

Becca looked up and smiled softly, "it's okay maybe you need a nap," she said gently and smiled.

Tawny looked at Becca, "Maybe... but its probably the hunger. I get headaches and stuff like that when I push the limits. I never sit still..." he rambled off.

He then handed Becca a menu, his mind going to a spell he'd perform that night. He read over his own menu, going deep in thought.

"You Gotta be carful, thank you" she said as she took the menu and looked over it. She sipped her water and then set the menu down and leaned back against her seat looking around the place.

"So where does your mom work?"

Becca shrugged and looked at him, "I dont even know, if I'm honest tawny..I dont..I dont think I care.."

Tawny frowned and nodded, that's when the waitress came up to take their order.

Tawny let Becca order first then he ordered.

"I didnt know what you wanted to drink and I panicked when she came over the first time so I got you a water," 

Becca looked up and ordered a burger and then looked at tawny once she left. "You okay?"

"Y-yeah I'm okay and water is good..." Tawny responded.

He looked at Becca. "I'm just a little awkward... that's all."

Becca leaned her arms on the table and rested her chin on her hands. "Yeah I know so am I. So was Blair. I think everyone has problems somewhere with something though so its fine.."

Tawny nodded, he drank some of his water.

○Collab w/ justglitch