9: Just Wish He Liked My Tongue

Frank walked out of the restaurant feeling like he had been put through one of the greatest workouts of his life. Congressman Way had left nearly fifteen minutes ago and Frank had found it almost impossible to leave straight away. After he had stood up to thank and bid farewell to the politician, Frank had fallen back into his chair and hit his head on the table with a groan. He had done it, it was over and he hadn't screwed it up to the point of literal self-combustion. It had its own sense of achievement but there was still a weird churning in his stomach that had not quite settled. It was a feeling on which Frank couldn't quite put his finger. He still felt bad for the fact that he had cursed in front of the Congressman and had been called 'foul-mouthed'. 

All he knew was that he wanted to leave. He wanted to finish his coffee and get the hell out of Dodge. Ryan was at work and Frank knew that he had to find his own way home, but going home early just seemed boring. He left the restaurant and thanked the waitress on the way out. He knew he had to start on the interview soon, but he knew he wasn't going to be able to sit still.

He stood outside of the restaurant with one hand clutching the strap of his bag over his chest while the other hand was stuffed into the front pocket of his jeans. Frank let out a small huff of a sigh as he realized that he had no idea what he was going to do for the rest of his day. Internally, he knew that he needed to do something that was going to assist him in unwinding after what he had been through. 

Frank sat down on one of the benches outside of the small restaurant before he pulled his bag off from around him and set it down beside him. He leaned back on the bench and let out another small sigh, scratching his head as he stuck his feet out to stretch. He caught sight of the fucking atrocious pink socks and screwed up his nose. He sat up and adjusted his jeans until the socks were hidden from view.  No one else in existence could ever see them again; it was bad enough that Way had seen them in the first place and Frank so sorely wished that he had gone with his crusty socks instead.

He was looking around and trying to figure out what he wanted to do with a part of his day. Which was slowly starting to look like he was just going to go home. Frank couldn't think of anything off-hand that he wanted to do in town. He picked himself up off of the bench with a groan and threw his bag back on as he started to make his way towards the nearest bus-stop that was heading in the direction of home. 

He could just work on his article early for once. He wouldn't do what he usually did. He wouldn't sit on it for a few days like he usually did before he would start panicking about the deadline. Frank continued his walk to the bus stop after having spied it in the distance. He thought about texting Ryan to let him know that he had finished the interview and he was on his way home. He took his phone out and unlocked it with a swipe before he opened Ryan's text chat and began typing.

Something in his periphery caught his immediate attention and he stopped suddenly, both in walking and with his typing; Ryan and the text he had been writing could both wait. Frank looked up at the shop window and saw the bright red lighting of an 'open' sign and the lottery of convention posters and art in the window. He had stopped outside of a tattoo parlor. One of his most frequented, actually. Between this shop and the shop on the other side of town.

It had been just over four months since Frank had been there and had a charming person named Cam pierce his frenum. He had been out shopping with Ryan and had gotten the impulsive itch to get something pierced. Ryan had been frowning the entire time and telling Frank that he was far too reckless. Ryan was so sure that Frank had barely even thought about it before he had gotten it done; and he was right. Frank hadn't even considered piercing his dick before then and yet, it was a vital need to add to his body mods. He got it because it made him happy. Ryan could frown until he had physically enveloped his own face through his nostrils, but Frank still had yet to regret getting his dick pierced. And Ryan certainly did not complain when the bar through Frank's dick was adding some interesting sensations to his insides on the handful of occasions that Frank found himself balls-deep.