34: Also Called 'WIITWD', an Acronym for 'What It Is We Do'

If you aren't aware that Vanilla is a book for adults or at least very mature young adults, then this is your notice. If you're under 18, you really shouldn't be reading it. I have put an age limit of at least +17 and up for this book. It's not just some spanking and hair-pulling. It's extremely explicit and not for young children. It's not to be an old grump who doesn't think young kids should explore sexuality, it's the opposite. When you're that young, you shouldn't be thinking about things like that. You shouldn't be exposed to it until you're old enough. If you want to continue reading it then I can't physically stop you unless I feel as though you aren't mature enough.

I feel it highly irresponsible on my behalf to allow children to read something that isn't appropriate for them. If you disagree with me then that's your opinion and you're welcome to it but I take the authoritative ground because the book belongs to me. I promised a safe space for all my readers and I will continue to uphold that. Younger readers often don't have boundaries or don't understand this is and it can be harmful to themselves and to others who seek solace in my work. If you cannot behave, you will be escorted out. It's a safe space for all and I would rather cater to the needs of many rather than the selfish need of one. I hope you enjoy your journey with any and all of my works and I hope you will uphold your responsibility to your friends and fellow readers by creating a loving and safe community within our reaches of this platform.

Yours gratefully and dutifully, Parker.

P.S. I love and appreciate each and every one of you. Even the younger ones. Just because I have to put my foot down as an adult and set boundaries, doesn't mean I don't appreciate you and your support, it just means I care more about your well-being than I do about comments and reads.

"I'm glad you're feeling better." Gerard stated softly as Frank lifted his head up off the desk from where it had been buried in his arms, "You look better."

"I'm okay. I'm calm. Over it." Frank took in a heavy, slow breath, holding it for a second before he exhaled, nodding, "Yeah. Glad I had lunch after that."

"We can continue with this another time, boy." Gerard offered, "Some partners take weeks to fine-tune their contracts."

"No, I-I'm good. We're almost done." Frank waved Gerard off slightly, "I'm excited to get through this."

"Are you sure?"

Frank replied silently by holding up the green marker in his hand, giving Gerard a small smile before turning the page, looking at the heading, "Section eight-point-four. 'Glossary and Limits'."

"It's both. This last section is going to cover almost everything that's part of the lifestyle from key terms to props to scenes and play. I want you to not only 'soft' and 'hard' limit but make sure you understand these terms, boy." Gerard ran a finger over the first page of the list, "And don't be afraid to ask."

"So, I marker the things as I did before?"

"As you did before. Some are just basic terms and some will be repeated in different names. I'm almost sure there are four different words for a blowjob hidden in there." Gerard chuckled, "It's just so that we're thorough."

"Thorough is good." Frank smiled before he crossed his one leg under the other in his chair and wheeled himself closer, "24/7: a relationship in which protocols are in place continuously. Alright yeah, green. Adult Babies: Ageplay wherein the submissive is the baby. This may include diapering, powdering, wearing a pacifier, sleeping in a crib, etc. I wish I had a more red marker for this one."

"I'll invest in one for you." Gerard chuckled and Frank smiled, eyeing his boss before he continued, fiddling with the cap on the marker idly.

"Adult Toy Chest: a place where one keeps their sex toys, a sex toy box. Green obviously. Do you already have one, by the way? All of this stuff?"