39: You're So Mushy When You Wanna Be

After Frank had taken a minute or so to calm himself down, he wandered back out of the room and down the hallway, stopping at Gerard's door before he pushed it open and peered in, looking around when he caught sight of Gerard standing by his wardrobe, back to the door, "Sir?"

"Yes, boy?" Gerard asked as he turned to look at Frank who had now carefully walked into the bedroom, hands clasped in front of him awkwardly.

"Just 'thanks'..." Frank muttered, pursing his lips as he nervously ran his tongue stud over the roof of his mouth, "Thanks."

"You just get yourself comfortable on the bed, boy." Gerard gestured to the large mattress that Frank found so inviting and yet so foreboding at the same time, "I brought your papers and markers with me. We'll get it done and dusted in no time, okay?"

"Y-Yeah, okay." Frank nodded, telling both Gerard and himself of this fact, he was determined to get it finished now or never. And hopefully the former. Frank looked at Gerard's bed with sudden nerves creeping in his stomach, he had barely been in Gerard's room as it was, seeing it maybe twice in his life, stepping into it once and now here he was. Finally being able to get a look at it with its hardwood floors and the soft-looking beige carpet that stood stuck-out from under the bed.

Oh, the bed was just what Frank expected, dark hardwood four-poster that looked so sturdy but so old, the postered columns in that old-style of rounded varying widths as they went up to a point a few feet up. The bed was high, the white and beige filigree sheets tucked in meticulously with the matching pillows, a dark red throw in the softest fabric was draped haphazardly across the bottom with two small red cushions that matched it. The bed was sat between two end tables in the same wood with tiny drawers situated all over it. There were two tall white, vintage-looking lamps with dark stands as well, a small potted plant on either table to add more color. In the corner of the room sat a large, red velvet armchair that Frank was dying to sit in and curl up under the white, fluffy throw Gerard had artistically placed over it.

The other corner where Gerard was had a large and expansive built-in closet, the doors in the same dark wood, a lengthy mirror down the side of the wall beside it, a tall ficus plant stood on the opposite end in a red pot. The room was exactly what Frank had envisioned when he had first seen it upon arrival, but it was so much more beautiful once he stood in it.

"Frank?"

"Huh- What? Shit, sorry. Pardon?" Frank stuttered, Gerard's voice pulling him from his daze completely, making him turn slightly to look at Gerard who had gotten undressed and dressed in the time it took Frank to inspect Gerard's room. He was now in a simple lilac Beatles t-shirt and a pair of black boxers to mid-thigh. Frank cursed himself internally that he had missed Gerard getting dressed but he pushed it aside.

"You drifted for a moment," Gerard commented as he wandered over and lay himself on the bed, propping himself up on his elbow on his side.

"Right..." Frank muttered softly as he shook his head, walking over as he unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down, tugging them off before haphazardly folding them over his arm and setting them down on the floor, keeping his old and moth-holed black Golden Girls sweatshirt on that he had snagged from Goodwill over five years before. Frank tugged at the bottom of it slightly before he carefully lifted himself up, not quite realizing how high Gerard's bed was, the top of the mattress hitting him hip-high thanks to the thick mattress and the lengthy legs of the bed.

"Good boy." Gerard smiled, crossing his one leg over the other at the ankles when Frank grabbed his contract and the markers and rolled onto his stomach, opening to the right page as he swung his legs up behind him lazily.

"Right." Frank exhaled slowly, "Press Style Nipple Clamps: these are nipple clamps that press the nipple between two pieces of metal usually forced together by a thumbscrew. The thumbscrew allows them to be squeezed tight or just enough to stay in place. Fair enough. Green. Prison scenes: the submissive being the prisoner and the Dominant plays the warden in the scene, varying forms of unfair treatment. Sure. Public exposure? No. Punishment scenes. Yes. Pup-play: sub is made to act like a puppy. Sub barks, whines, eats from a bowl, etc. Such play is sexual but also focuses on the altered mind-space of bottom/pup and the complete dominance of his/her Trainer/Master. Perhaps the most popular of animal RPGs. Here, the submissive actually mimics a puppy. Sometimes it can evolve into a lifestyle where the 'puppy' even sleeps in a cage. Oh, for God's sake. Are you hinting?"