32: That Sounds a Bone Disease

A/N: Also, I feel the need to mention that if anyone ever mentions 50 Shades of Grey unless they're mocking the absolute crap out of it and how incorrect (and uneducatedly dangerous) it is, then I will hang you by your ears. That is all. 

"Good boy." Gerard smiled, "You'll note that I pre-signed my pieces."

"So efficient." Frank commented, "Outstanding work, sir."

"Your patronizing is what warms my heart, Frank." Gerard rolled his eyes as he took the contract back, "Now for the fun part. Section eight is the 'Addendum', the lists to go through. We will discuss in this order the types of play, the fetishes, the paraphilia, and then your limits, understand? Now, I need to reiterate that just because you have said 'yes' to something doesn't mean we will do it, this is just to understand your limits."

"Y-Yes, sir," Frank muttered, the nervousness creeping back in at the thought of what was waiting in the thick pages that were left, they had only gone through- What?- Five pages?

"I name and you tell me 'yes' or 'no' or 'maybe'," Gerard opened with that simple order before he looked at the page again, "But also understand that just because you say a 'yes' to something doesn't automatically mean we will do it. It's just so I know where your limits are. If you say 'yes' to a golden shower, it doesn't mean I will, it simply means I know you're okay with it. Although that does happen to be a personal favorite."

"Oh, my God, really?" Frank's eyes widened in fervid surprise as Gerard merely smiled and looked down at the list.

"Age play?"

"Uh..."

"A form of role-playing in which a submissive acts as if they were a different age, sexual or non-sexually. And their Dominant is usually their carer."

"Oh!" Frank smacked his forehead, "Shit, I've heard of that. Like 'Daddy' stuff, right?"

"Right."

"Hard pass, thank you." Frank shook his head, "Not my thing."

Gerard highlighted the line in red, and that's when Frank noted a red, yellow, and green marker next to his boss, no doubtedly for each answer. Gerard's hand was poised as he asked "Animal roleplay?"

"Nope."

"Bondage?"

"Yes." Frank grinned at the thought, "Definitely."

"Breast torture?"

"I don't have..."

"Same general area." Gerard rationalized for his assistant, "Nipples included, I might add."

"I don't like the word 'torture' but sure."

"Cock and ball torture?" Gerard chuckled then, realizing why Frank had jumped in his seat, his eyes widened in genuine fear as terrifying thoughts flashed through his head faster than a speeding locomotive.

"Even less but a-alright."

"Control?"

"Uh-huh." Frank swallowed.

"Electrostimulation?"

"Why not?"

"Edgeplay?" Gerard looked up when Frank remained silent, the latter trying his hardest to wrack his brain, to figure out what Gerard had mentioned. It was when he came up empty that he shook his head, waiting for his boss to reiterate.

"What?"

"Sexual play that is very extreme in nature. Said to be on the edge of safety and sometimes even sanity. Can be very dangerous if not practiced correctly. It's building a submissive up to their climax and then dropping them again. Over and over. It can be minutes or built up over weeks, if I so choose." Gerard bit his lip and looked up at Frank, who was now dead frozen in his seat with what felt like a radiating, nauseating fear that maybe this wasn't for him, but no, he knew it was just nerves. He swallowed everything back down, "Frank?"