45: The Only Problem was Sorting Out the Problem

It was nearly midnight and that was all Frank could tell as he stared up at the ceiling, not really paying attention to anything or his surroundings. He was wrapped up in his half of the comforter, listening to Gerard snoring softly beside him. Frank couldn't sleep no matter how hard he tried, he just couldn't seem to be able to drift off. He knew that he had to sleep because he was going to have to be up in about six hours but he just couldn't relax.

It wasn't like Frank was having a hard time adjusting to his new routine; they had gone to bed at half-past ten and Frank had been okay with that. Gerard had been happy to sway the wake-up times to help Frank adjust to his new early starts. Get him in tune with his new rituals as Gerard had said at one point. Frank liked to believe that he was getting the hang of it, but that didn't mean that he was going to find it easy to fall asleep when his body and mind was refusing to shut off and go to sleep.

There was one reason as to why he was still awake at nearly midnight while his Master slept soundly. His Master who had fucked him and left him hanging for the rest of the day. That was the whole reason as to why Frank couldn't sleep. The sex in the office had left him on edge all day and all night. Frank lay there, mentally cursing because his dick wasn't getting the memo. He whined in annoyance, his dick hard and aching, and he knew there wasn't a hope in Hell that his dick was getting any attention right now. Frank continued to glower at the ceiling, standing back on the teetering edge of sanity because he needed something. He needed to finish but how could he when his Master was asleep next to him? How in the world could he possibly go to sleep when his body was still wide awake and screaming out for something physical and fucking exquisite?

Frank looked over at the sleeping form of his Dominant next to him and he sighed, shifting on the bed to rest a hand under his head. He had no idea what to do right now. The most obvious choice was to sort out the problem, but doing that wasn't exactly an option for which Frank could go. He knew that if Gerard found out that he had been touching himself, or even caught him while he was in the middle of touching himself, he would have ended up in egregious amounts of trouble. Frank had yet to receive any sort of proper punishment from his Master, but he knew that he had been pushing it. He had already sensed it earlier when he got slammed down against the desk in Gerard's office. When he remembered the severe way that Gerard had shoved him around, it made his dick twitch for more. Frank didn't want to think that his lack of control was completely his fault. He knew that given the situation for which he had signed up, and the fact that his Master was astoundingly beautiful and a sex God in Frank's eyes, his current predicament couldn't be put solely on him. Gerard was just as much to blame for his impromptu erection because he was all Frank wanted, no matter the time.

Gerard rolled over in his sleep, muttering something before he went back to snoring softly. Frank watched him for a second in the dark, wondering how it was possible for someone to be so damn attractive even in slumber. He also wondered why, in the name of fuck, he had to get turned on at the stupidest time of the day; it was so frustrating. Frank sighed as he tried to ignore the ache and formidable lust-fuelled bubbles that urged his hips to buck up into nothing.

As much as Frank just wanted to roll over and go to sleep, he knew that he wouldn't be able to go to sleep until his problem was sorted out. The only problem was sorting out the problem. Usually, it would have been so simple; nothing more than a quick and sloppy jerk-off before he would finally be able to go to sleep. The other option was waking Gerard up to help him out, which seemed tempting, but what if he got in trouble for waking him up? What if Gerard just told him to go back to sleep even though Frank couldn't even get himself to sleep? Then he would just have to lie there awake with a boner that was still a problem.

Frank held his breath for a second, watching his Master closely as he carefully slid a hand under the sheets. Frank kept an eye on Gerard, biting his bottom lip to keep himself quiet. Frank knew that what he was doing was wrong, and he would only end up in serious trouble over it if he got caught, but that was what made it so much more exciting. Frank wasn't looking to get in trouble, but the idea of getting caught had him wondering if it was worth it. Frank did think that it was worth it, especially because he was so turned on and had a one-track mind filled with thoughts of he and Gerard. Frank slid his hand under the elastic of his pajamas, stifling the sharp intake of breath when his fingers brushed against his dick.