38: Ah, the Prize Quality in a Dominant, Humor

"Frank, instead of annoying me, why don't you make yourself useful?"

"Whatcha need, sir?" Frank asked with a giggle, looking at Gerard upside down as he lay draped the wrong way up over Gerard's olive leather sofa in his home office.

"I need you..." Gerard began, "To finish your contract, boy."

"Oh, yeah." Frank smiled as Gerard got up slowly and walked over, setting it and the three markers down on Frank's stomach before he crouched down, looking at Frank, who hadn't moved, "You're hot upside down."

"Ditto," Gerard whispered softly, the suggestive tone in his voice had Frank swallowing heavily, the smirk on Gerard's lips merely sealed the deal as he leaned down, kissing Frank chastely. Frank let out a small whimper at the sudden affection, instinctively kissing back before Gerard moved back and stood up, leaving Frank feeling instantly filled with butterflies and slightly awestruck.

"Keep yourself busy with that, boy." Gerard instructed, looking down at Frank, who merely nodded, earning a light kick to the head with Gerard's shoe that made him hiss and jump, "Excuse me?"

"I- Yes- Yes sir?" Frank grunted, rubbing the side of his skull as Gerard hummed in disapproval.

"Watch it, boy." Was all he said before he walked back to his desk, sitting himself back down in the chair as he carried on typing.

"Gunplay: the practice of including actual, or simulated, firearms into a scene. Sounds dope. I'm in. Hafada: piercing through the upper part of the scrotum. That's... That actually doesn't sound too bad. Maybe. Hairbrush spankings. Yellow. Hair pulling. Oh, fuck me up with that shit. Green. Handcuffs: commonly used BDSM device to restrain the wrists. Commonly used device to give Frank a boner. Green. Handjobs: giving. Yes. Handjobs: receiving. Please and thank you. Handkerchief codes: visible signs to indicate to others your area of BDSM interest; a color worn on the left indicates a top, on the right indicates a bottom. Green."

"If you behave and finish this contract, you may or may not get a reward from me, boy," Gerard commented simply and Frank faltered, looking up- or down- at Gerard with a sudden and keen interest.

"I-I do?"

"I said if you behave, boy." Gerard warned, "And that's my level of behaving, not yours. Now get your grubby feet off my wall or I'll make you repaint the whole house on your own."

"I-" Frank spun himself around and sat up slowly, "Yes, sir."

"Good boy." Gerard looked up at him from his work, "Carry on."

"Yes, sir." Frank couldn't contain the thrumming excitement that was now diverging through his bloodstream, his mind wondering what a reward from Gerard would be like, "Hard limits- Sir? Is this just having hard limits in general or is this going over my hard limits and ignoring them? It just says 'hard limits' here."

"That's merely having hard limits. And considering you do already, it gets marked green." Gerard added, not looking up from his work.

"Thank you, sir." Frank replied as he lined the words in green, "Harem: a group of subs serving one or more dominants. I- Uh... Maybe. Harness leather or rope: Elaborate bondage device made with leather straps worn on the body or tied with rope. Green. Having food chosen for you. Green. Having clothes chosen for you. Green. High Heels: popular objects of foot fetishists, along with boots. Fuck it, green. Hobble Skirt: a very narrow skirt that restricts the wearer's ability to take anything other than tiny steps. I-I don't know what that looks like?"

"Do you know that leather skirt that Lindsey wears to work with the bit of leather frill at the bottom? The really tight one that has every other man in the office slobbering besides you, me, Josh, and Patrick and Pete?"