31: The Crystal Lake Killer isn't Going to Ease that Situation

A/N: Okay so I'm putting a note up. This chapter and the next are going to have mentions of some very disturbing things. This is where everything starts up and I know some things will definitely trigger some people. I don't want to mention what they are beforehand because it will be taken completely out of context BUT it's detrimental to the story itself so suck it up, buttercup. I'm not going to necessarily be putting trigger warnings up at the beginning of chapters in this fic for the pure and simple reason that if you're not old enough to be reading this book with insanely adult themes then you shouldn't be here. If you're not mature enough to leave your opinions to yourself then I suggest you take them elsewhere. The first time this was written, the amount of kink-shaming comments I had to delete was astronomical and I won't have it. This book is a safe space for those who enjoy the story and the journey of the bondage lifestyle. Mockery, judgment, and negativity will immediately be removed. And that goes for every chapter from here on out. If you want to share your opinion then you'd better think it through first because what you may find gross, it could be someone else's fetish, and they won't be discouraged here. I consider all of my books and my profile a safe haven and escape for many followers, old and new and I'm going to keep it that way. Enjoy the story, and don't say I didn't warn you.

"May I get up, sir?"

"Go." Gerard sighed softly, his voice still soft but the stern edge never leaving for a wavering second. Frank had gotten up off of the floor, ignoring the ache in his knees as Gerard sat in his desk chair, his cheeks pink and eyes blown out. Frank smiled proudly at the expression on his boss' face as he wiped his hand over his mouth just in case, feeling the taste still lingering- and he hoped it would for ages, "Don't think I'm not on to you."

"Whatever do you mean, sir?" Frank asked innocently as he walked over to the mirror behind Gerard's door, fixing his hair before he turned and looked at Gerard, biting on his lip as his tongue trailed over the back of his teeth, his piercing tickling the roof of his mouth.

"Don't think that you got away with your little game. I know you did that on purpose. I know you wanted to get a rise out of me." Gerard cleared his throat, frowning at the papers on his desk, "What I fail to comprehend is why."

"Actually, I genuinely forgot about them." Frank shrugged nonchalantly as he caught Gerard's suspicious gaze as he wandered over, perching himself over the corner of Gerard's desk, "But even if that was my plan, it looked like it worked. I definitely did get a rise out of you... In more ways than one. But you started it, sir. You're the one who taught the misbehaving dog a lesson. You're the Master."

Gerard swallowed uneasily at the last word that rolled far too easily from Frank's all-too-skilled tongue and he eyed his assistant ruefully, "You're just trying to wear me down, aren't you? Because of the way I acted yesterday."

"So what if I am?" Frank asked innocently, "Is that so wrong? Is it so awful to want you the way I do when I know you feel the same? To have what I need most..."

"How do you know that?" Gerard scoffed and Frank raised his eyebrow.

"If you didn't want me, you wouldn't have come in my mouth."

"Fair point." Gerard leaned back in his chair, elbow resting on the armrest as he tapped his chin thoughtfully with his index finger, "A very fair point."

"Thanks." Frank smiled.

"But..." Gerard began and Frank groaned unhappily.

"No 'but'. I hate that 'but'."

"Unfortunately, Frank..." Gerard steepled his fingers, "You know where I stand on this. I said 'no'."

"But why..." Frank whined unhappily, almost bouncing where he sat like a child who was just denied his favorite candy, "Why-y-y..."