43: You Also Seem to Do Somewhat of a One-Eighty

"Tell me how you feel."

"I'm okay," Frank whispered, his voice cracking from disuse. He cringed at the sound as Gerard pulled his boxers up and turned to face him again. Gerard's face cracked with a tiny smile as he put an arm around Frank to help him up from the bed.

"Let's get you fixed up a little, hmm?" Gerard offered as he helped Frank across the room. He opened the door and walked into Frank's bedroom, guiding the submissive into the ensuite bathroom. Frank felt goosebumps rise on his skin as his eyes threatened to close. He watched through a molasses-thick gaze as Gerard fiddled with the knobs of the shower, getting the water running. Gerard turned to look at him with a pointed gaze and gestured to the torrent, a clear indication that Frank was meant to be under it.

He slipped around the glass separator and stuck his leg under the water, grimacing at the temperature. He adjusted the water to a slightly less hellish degree and stepped in. He sighed out at the heated patter of water over his skin, closing his eyes. The door closed and Frank opened his eyes, wiping water from his face, when he yelped and looked up to see Gerard staring down at him.

"What, did you think you were showering alone?" Gerard smiled slightly as he put his hands on Frank's shoulders to shift him over, "This is how we bond during our aftercare, Frank. I look after you. I wouldn't leave you alone."

"Oh," Frank whispered as arms wrapped around him, pulling him closer and right up against Gerard's wet chest. He closed his eyes as a wet hand stroked over his slicked-back hair, "Yeah, I like this more."

"I have no doubt." Gerard whispered quietly, "I hope you're aware that not all aftercare is a shower. Like previously when I put the lotion on your skin. It's all about making sure you're okay."

"This hot water is still making my ass burn a little." Frank replied as he looked up at his Master, "I mean, the aloe stuff did help but it's still a little... Tender."

"Poor boy's whining about a spanking." Gerard taunted in a genial mocking tone. Frank looked up with a scowl to see Gerard trying to hide a smirk. He glanced down at the boy before adding, "Just you wait until you're given a thorough whipping, dear boy. A spanking would feel much akin to a light breeze."

"Jesus." Frank mumbled as he rotated himself in Gerard's strong arms, pushing his back against the latter's chest. He closed his eyes contently, tilting his head as Gerard peppered his shoulder with soft, idle kisses, "You're a lot cuddlier after sex."

"Am I?"

"Well, look at you." Frank muttered as he leaned back fully, putting almost all of his weight on the tall man behind him, "Mr. Thunderface is loving me because he's recently repainted my insides."

"A beautiful analogy."

"Why thank you." Frank sighed as Gerard moved, straightening the submissive back onto his feet before he turned him around. Gerard pursed his lips as he turned to pick up a bright red bar of soap. Frank's eyes widened with surprise as Gerard began to lather a sponge with the perfumed bar, "You're gonna wash me?"

"I think it's only fair that we take turns, hmm?" Gerard asked as he lifted Frank's arm and began washing his skin with firm but tender flux. Frank couldn't help but smile at the richly sweet smell that curled into his nostrils. He watched Gerard's hand as he rubbed the sponge in circles over Frank's skin. He looked up as he washed Frank's chest, "Tell me what you're thinking, boy."

"I like it when you're naked." Frank replied unabashedly, grinning as he looked at his Master's quirked eyebrow, "You asked."

"Your lack of a vocal filter is astounding sometimes." Gerard whispered softly as he moved the sponge along to was Frank's other arm, scrubbing over his fingers.