42: So, You're Deciding on These Things Now, Are You?

"Fuck," Frank cursed out under his breath as he knotted his fingers tighter in Gerard's hair. He watched his Master go down and take all of him into his mouth, the sight alone made Frank feel like he was going to burn up in flames. Frank panted breathlessly, relishing in his reward as he watched Gerard skillfully suck his dick; the wet heat of his Master's mouth felt unbelievable. Every now and again when Gerard would flick his tongue over the head, it felt phenomenal. Frank's free hand gripped the chair arm tightly, his nails dug into the material, stabilizing himself mentally and physically as Gerard continued to blow him.

Amazement resided in the back of Frank's mind over the fact that Gerard had instigated the reward. He had clearly wanted to do it, and that in itself was so new to Frank. Gerard was clearly enjoying it; Frank could tell by the way he hummed. Frank let out a whimper when the vibrations hit his dick, sending shockwaves through his body. Gerard glanced up from under his long lashes as he wrapped his hand around the base, pumping at the same time as he sucked on the head. This was definitely the best blow job ever- Hands down. No reluctant blow job in the past would ever surpass this.

Frank stuttered and tensed when he felt his Master's tongue against his piercing, rolling and flicking at it, playing with it so skillfully. Frank mewled, his insides sparked away hot and steady, simmering as he looked down. He ran his tongue along his bottom lip, wanting to watch his Master at work. Gerard was still looking up at him with a darkened lusting gaze that sent a shiver down Frank's spine. That same shudder reached his toes and made his skin prickle. The effect was tenfold as wet swollen lips wrapped around the head of Frank's dick. Gerard's hand continued to stroke up and down his length, Frank keened at the sight and the exquisite sensation, unable to avert his gaze.

The slick of spit on his skin was not enough to be sloppy, but enough to make perfect friction with the grip that Gerard had on him. Frank was astounded by the finesse of his Master's mouth around his length, almost envious of the refined work he made from the obscene act. He was just generally fucking amazing at sucking him off. Frank really wanted to just come in Gerard's mouth; the thought alone made Frank groan as his head fell against the back of the chair, imagining Gerard just after he had come. Frank would have been spaced out but needing to kiss him. He wanted to taste himself on Gerard's tongue, savor the moment before he would want to repay his Master for his reward. With the fact that he had already come once today, he honestly didn't think that he would last at all. He could feel it building up, but then it reached a point and went no further. The blow job felt amazing but the pleasure in him was idling, ticking over but not going anywhere just yet. Gerard squeezed his hand in a tight ring and slid down around the base, making Frank whine, his hips lifting for more.

He wanted to come, he could feel the frustration starting to build up in his system. He took hold of Gerard's hair with both of his hands, unable to control himself when he pushed up, pushing his dick further into Gerard's mouth. The desperation was teeming in his veins again, feeling oversensitive and in need of release. Frank tried to push up with his hips, but Gerard stopped him. His hands came to rest on Frank's thighs, nails digging into skin, making Frank hiss at the pain his Master was inflicting. Gerard looked up at his submissive, admonition prevalent in his eyes, making Frank shrink back in the chair. Trying to take control was definitely something that Frank shouldn't have done, no matter how much he needed it; he just couldn't help himself. The way Gerard had looked at him with his nails digging into the skin on his thighs to hold him still, Frank knew he was in trouble. He just hoped that Gerard would let it slide because of the fact that this was a first for him. The first blow job he had been given since the contract had been finished. It was nothing more than a slight slip up. That was all. Frank felt like he was paying for his mistake when Gerard pulled off, sitting back on his feet before he wiped spit away from his mouth with the back of his hand. Frank groaned in protest, still hard and aching with the ring snugly around the base of his dick, "Wh-?"