46: Have Fun Thinking About Your Bladder, Frank

The blaring alarm woke Frank, the pleasant-sounding melody from the alarm that he had chosen previously was now rousing him somewhat from his heavy sex-induced sleep. He opened a bleary eye and looked at the shockingly minuscule numbers on the red face, grimacing. He reached up, his arm still heavy and dead with sleep, and shut the alarm off, the other hand scratching his head as he grabbed the blanket around his shoulders.

"Five minutes..." Frank muttered to himself as he closed his eyes and rolled over, his arm wrapping around Gerard's waist. Although that wasn't the case in point for the young submissive as he drifted off into the seductive sleep that was whispering his name.

He frowned to himself, slowly and subconsciously coming to the realization that the amount of sleep that he was getting was suspiciously long for 'five minutes'. He roused himself fully, groaning at the bright light hitting the inner of his eyelids, glowing red in his view. And then he realized his mistake and he turned, heart, sinking as the alarm clock read almost half eleven in the morning.

"Shit." Frank gasped and turned over, yelping in fright when he saw Gerard standing over him at the side of the bed, hands in his pockets, and the worst look of disapproval plastered to every pore and follicle.

"Shit indeed, boy." Gerard's voice was cold and clipped and Frank grimaced yet again, wishing that Gerard was rather shouting at him than speaking in such an icy calm tone.

"Sir, I-"

"Did the alarm go off?" Gerard interrupted Frank's sad attempt at apologizing, raising a hand at him to silence.

"Well-"

"Did it, or did it not go off, Frank?"

"It... It did..." Frank whispered softly and looked away as he sat up slowly, his cheeks flushing bright red.

"And what did you do?"

"I-I thought that I snoozed it for five minutes but yours is different to mine and-"

"I didn't ask for excuses," Gerard snapped harshly, "I asked a simple 'yes or no' question."

"It went off, sir." Frank looked down bashfully.

"I see." Gerard replied, "Why did you not get up?"

"I-I was tired and- and I didn't think five minutes would hurt anyone." Frank offered up with a small raise of his shoulders as Gerard looked down at him with a scowl.

"Well, here we are," He looked at his watch, "Six hours later. And on your first day, you've already proven to me that you can't even do the simplest task for me. An important task. What if I had an early meeting? What if I had an appointment that I could not reschedule? What if Derek was off and everyone was relying on me to open the office today, Frank? Did you consider any of these things when you decided to disobey me and hit that button on the alarm? Nowhere in your rituals does it say that you can have a five-minute snooze. If you so badly wanted one then you should have set the alarm earlier."

"Oh..." Frank looked down at his lap as Gerard straightened his bright cobalt blue blazer and turned on his heel.

"Get up." He ordered as he grabbed Frank by the hair and forcibly pulled him out of bed. The submissive let out a yelp of pain in protest as he was pried from the mattress and sheets. Gerard walked to the door and Frank reached towards his boxers laying discarded from the night before, "I didn't say get dressed."

"Bu- Pardon?" Frank panted softly, looking up at Gerard from an awkward angle, his hair still firmly clasped in Gerard's fingers, the pain digging sharply into his skull.

"You are being punished, boy." Gerard merely stated as he tugged at Frank's locks, "You're lucky I have nowhere to be until later and that I've called you in sick to Derek."