40: Manners Become Fruitless When Not Used Properly

Frank's instinct, especially when he was this close to Gerard, was to lean in and kiss him like he had done the last time but a part of him knew he wasn't allowed to do it. Gerard had a hold on the front of his sweater, practically holding Frank up, his face so close that Frank could feel his breath on his lips. Gerard kept his eyes trained on Frank, looking him over quickly, the hunger in his eyes had Frank internally caving. The all-engulfing want to please his Master, along with his need to be had by him, overrode every other cognitive thought. The only thing Frank could process in his befuddled brain was that Gerard was close to him but evidently holding back, testing the waters to see if he would make the first move. He desperately wanted to, but he also remembered what had happened the night before. Gerard tilted his head back as though waiting for Frank to make the first move, but the submissive held back, a whimper stuck in his throat when he realized he wasn't bold enough to move without instruction.

There was such a small gap between them but it felt like yards; way too far. Frank breathed out a barely audible 'please', watching Gerard and hoping that his manners would pay off. His Master merely raised an eyebrow at the one syllable and whispered, "I'm curious as to what that's for... It wasn't very clear, boy."

It should have been obvious, especially with the way Frank had leaned in a little closer, but Gerard seemed to be playing dumb. Frank swallowed and drew in a shaky breath when Gerard continued to watch him, waiting patiently because Frank knew that he stumbled a little in his head. His words failed and his heart hammered in his chest, already anticipating what Gerard was going to do to him and for how long. If Gerard really was going to fuck him for as long as it had taken him to do his contract, then Frank couldn't deny how his insides were twisting and knotting up. That was if his body could even cope with that; Five hours of working on his contract had been a long time. The idea of going for that long, especially when the longest session he had with Ryan had been a little over half an hour, was daunting.

"Why did you say 'please'?" Gerard asked curiously, his questioning already had an effect on Frank, "Manner's may maketh man, but manners become fruitless when not used properly."

His eloquence made Frank's insides flutter and squirm. The way Gerard looked down at him like a wolf watching and waiting for his prey to succumb to his need. Frank swore that he couldn't focus, and yet all of his zone-focus was trained on his Master when he managed to whisper shakily, "M-May I please kiss you, sir?"

"Good boy." Gerard praised his obedience; the fact that Frank hadn't just given into his carnal need. Gerard got even closer to him, his grip tightening even more on the sweater Frank was still wearing. Frank felt like he was teetering on an edge, anticipation burning a brilliant and lustful fuchsia in his stomach when Gerard gave him the smallest of tempered smiles. He looked at Frank once more, eyes focusing on his parted lips before the inches dissolved into nothing. The edge slipped away from Frank's feet when the pressure of Gerard's kiss took over. Frank warmed instantaneously when Gerard kissed him, soft lips ruling him and taking charge. The slightest of whimpers echoed in Frank's throat when he felt a tongue tracing his lips; instinctively he opened up, holding onto Gerard and clinging onto his upper arms while he rolled his tongue against Gerard's in a languid display of desperation. Frank had always been the kind of guy who enjoyed the build-up before sex, it had the heat in his stomach sinking down low and his mind beginning to white out. Gerard had Frank drag in a shaky breath through his nose, a muffled 'ah' left him unexpectedly when Gerard sucked on his bottom lip, pulling away far too quickly for Frank's liking.

Gerard tugged at the bottom of Frank's sweater and the latter lifted his arms, letting Gerard undress him. The sweater and t-shirt were discarded onto the floor before Gerard was back on Frank, pushing him down on the bed before he climbed in between his legs. Frank let out a moan when spit-slick lips were back on his own and he kissed back fervently, feeling himself getting more and more wound up as Gerard rolled his hips. The instant pressure on Frank's growing erection, his Master's thick length rubbing against him through his boxers had Frank panting into the kiss. He was thrumming as he tried to pull Gerard even closer to him, hooking a leg around his Dominant's hips to keep him as close as possible.