chapter 1 : missing each other

[ A/N I know that kunal and naira have some age difference but just kindly ignore it here 😊 ]

The starting will go the same as it went with the serial where Kartik takes vedika and goes to Goenka villa and naira comes to Singhania sadan with naksh.

Two days later

It's been two days since Naira came to her house.

Singhaina sadan.

She was deeply hurt and broken with the decision Kartik has taken.

Naira sat in the living room thinking about everything that happened in her life ever since she came back here.

"Is this why you sent me here god? So I can see Kartik be with vedika?"Naira thought.

Soon her phone rang and she answered without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?!"she said in disinterest.

"Naira..!"she heard kartik's voice. She looked at the caller ID and saw his name.

"Yes?!"Naira said normally

"Naira I...!"he started but Naira stopped

"If you have some work speak about that Kartik. Nothing else!"Naira said firmly.

"Why are you doing this Naira...!"Kartik thought for himself.

"Vansh wants to go the cafe along with Kairav. I want to ask if you will send Kairav!"Kartik replied

"Yeah. Why do you need to ask me? You always take decisions with asking me naa. Go ahead!"Naira said making Kartik angry

"Naira!"he said in anger but Naira ended the call making Kartik threw his phone onto the sofa in frustration.

"What happened big bro? Isn't Kairav coming?!"Vansh asked coming.

"No no Vansh. Kairav is coming. Come on let's go!"Kartik said and left to Singhania sadan to pick up Kairav

"Kairav?!"Naira called out and Kairav came.

"Baby your papa is coming to take you to a cafe along with Vansh!"Naira said

"Okay mama!"Kairav said and went back inside.

Naira sat in the living room lost in her thoughts.

"If vedika never gave me her kidney Kartik and I would have been married by now...!"she thought

Tears rolled down naira's eyes but she quickly wiped them away when she heard Vansh's voice.

"Kairav!!"Vansh shouted in happiness running inside.

Naira stood up and saw Kartik coming in.

Both of them were hurt and broke. They gazed into each other's eyes and both of them understood the pain they were going through.

"Vansh Bhaiyya!"Kairav said coming out. They hugged eachother happily.

Naksh came out and greeted Kartik and hugged Vansh.