epilogue

The pregnancy phase in Kaira's life began again. Kartik was almost aware of everything he needs to do.

One day in the evening Naira was sitting with Kairav and Vansh and was watching some action film and eating some popcorn along with them.

As they enjoyed the film soon the tv was turned off.

"Noo!!"All three of them shouted in sync. They looked to see Kartik standing there with a victory smile with the tv remote in his hand.

"Give me that!"Naira said pulling that remote from him.

"Ji nahi!"Kartik said pulling it back from her and went out.

"Kartik!"Naira shouted and went after him followed by Kairav and Vansh.

"Kartik I am watching that film. Come on naa...!"Naira whined. Kartik stopped which made Naira to bump into him and Kairav,Vansh bumped into Naira.

"I told you this before too Naira. I told you won't watch action films during your pregnancy!"Kartik said.

"But Kartik...!"Naira whined

"Don't even start. Now go to your room!I will bring you something to eat!Kairav and Vansh you two come with me!"Kartik said and went off with them.

Naira sighed and then went upstairs. She sat on the bed and decided to watch the film on her phone but it was not opening.

"Arey!Who changed the wifi password!"Naira said to herself.

"Papa did mama...!"Kairav said coming with Vansh. Kairav and Vansh brought some fruits for Naira to eat.

"Ughh this Mendak...!"Naira said. Just then Kartik entered the room eating sweets.

"Dekho,your khadoos papa is here. I will kill him today for sure!"Naira said which made Kairav and Vansh smile.

Kartik came and sat next to Naira while she glared at him.

"What happened?"he asked eating it which irritated Naira more

"He brings me fruits to eat and he eats sweets all the day!"Naira murmured for herself

"What are you murmuring?"Kartik asked moving close to her

"Nothing,nothing!"Naira said giving him a fake smile.

After sometime Naira sneaked down and spotted Vansh in the living room.

"Vansh outside is all clear na?"Naira asked

"Haa Masi it is!"Vansh said who was helping Naira sneak out without Kartik noticing them. Naira looked back and forth as she walked to the car. As she was about to open the door she bumped into someone. She quickly turned around to see Kartik.

"You?What are you doing here?Why are you here?"Kartik asked snatching the car keys away from her.

"Main Bhai ke ghar ja raha tha. Kuch der main vapas as jaoonga!"Naira said with a smile

"Ji nahi!Tum kahi nahi jaa rahe ho!andar jao!"Kartik said

"Kartik please...!"Naira whined

"I know what you will do if you go there. You will eat or watch those action films. So you won't go anywhere. Now go inside or I will pick you up and take you back in!"Kartik said

"No no..I will go inside..!"Naira said in defeat

"Now let's go. Dadi's birthday party is tonight only. We have more preparations too do. Chalo!"Kartik said and they both went back inside.