chapter 9 : the happy family?

"What's the use of keeping this when there is no value to this?"Naira said placing it in kartik's hand and left upstairs to her room.

Kunal glared at Kartik and went off upstairs after Naira pissing Kartik more.

Kartik left the Singhania sadan in anger after what Naira said.

The next day Kartik,Samarth and Gayu arrived at Kairav and Vansh's school for Parents teacher meet.

The three of them got down the car and were about to go in but stopped on tracks when they saw Naira get down of her car.

"Naira!"Gayu called out but realized that was a bad movie.

"I'm sorry Kartik...!"Gayu whispered.

"It's okay Gayu. Don't apologize....!"Kartik said. Gayu nodded with a small smile and waved at Naira.

Naira waved back at her and walked towards them.

"Did you come alone?"Gayu asked Naira.

Naira was about to answer but stopped when Kartik spoke.

"Of course madam must have came with her body guard!"Kartik said and looked away

"Body guard?"Samarth asked

"Kunal!"Kartik replied

Gayu and Samarth looked at each other and decided it was best not to get in between their fight.

Gayu and Samarth went inside. Kartik was about to go but Naira held his hand and pulled him with her towards her car.

Naira stood leaning to her car with Kartik standing infront of her. She folded her hands while he looked around everywhere except her.

"What are you doing? What are you trying to prove?"Naira asked

"What did I do huh? All I'm doing is minding my business!"Kartik replied with a victory smile.

"I am done suffering and thinking like a fool Naira. Why shall I act like a fool while you try to make me jealous!"Kartik thought for himself.

Vansh and Kairav waited inside waiting for their parents to show up. They both ran towards Samarth and Gayu once they saw them.

"Where are my mama and papa?"Kairav asked

"Woh Kairav they are outside. They will come...!"Gayu said.

Vansh,Samarth and Gayu walked. Kairav stopped and looked around.

"Uff oh mama papa are always late. What are they doing outside?"Kairav said to himself and went towards outside.

"Don't act over smart okay?"Naira said while Kartik grabbed her wrist pulling her close to him.

"I am acting over smart? Look who's talking!"Kartik said

"What's your problem?"Naira shouted after noticing that everyone went inside.

"My problem? What is your problem? You are the one who keeps doing something to piss me off!"Kartik shot

"Piss you off? What did I do to piss you off huh?"Naira shot

"Acha...so you didn't do anything!"Kartik said

"Haa...!"Naira said and trailed off when she saw Kairav walking towards them.

"Oh god! If Kairav sees me and Kartik fighting again he will cry and make a huge scene...!"Naira thought and the next thing she did was kiss Kartik on his cheek and hug him.