chapter 38 : supporting each other

It was a normal day in the Goenka villa. The kids were gone to school.

Manish and Akhilesh were already at the office while Suvarna and surekha went to the temple.

Naira got ready and decided to go down. As she went towards the door she bumped into Kartik who stood there.

"You are still home?Didn't you leave to office yet?"Naira asked as he pulled her close to him.

"What will I do in the office when I have a beautiful wife here?"Kartik said picking her up in bridal style.

"Kartik!"she shouted in embarrassment

"Kya hai?"he shot

"You are so shameless!"Naira said. Kartik sighed and placed her back down.

"You are too much. I even know what you will say now! Go away I have so much work to do!"Kartik said mimicking Naira

"I didn't thought you would become this unromantic after our marriage!"Kartik said in fake dramatic way.

"By the way I don't have any work now. If you don't want to romance that's okay. I will go find something to go okay?"Naira said and was about to go but Kartik held her hand and turned towards her pulling her close to him.

"You understand me so well..!"he said cupping her cheeks.

"Kittu,Naira is someone here?"Dadi said while Kartik and Naira pushed each other away.

"Every single person in this house has become the enemies of my love story. Whenever I try to romance you someone is always ready!"Kartik said which made Naira smile.

"It is okay. You can romance me later...!"Naira said with a smile.

"Haaye Haayee!"Kartik said pulling her close to him.

"Kittu Naira!"Dadi called again

"Arey yaar!"Kartik whined as Naira laughed.

"Bye bye. Now go to office!"Naira said and left.

In the evening everyone was waiting in the living room. Kartik along with Manish and Akhilesh came home after samarth informed them to come as he has some announcement.

"Chachu is everything okay?"Kartik asked as he came stood next to Naira.

"Haa everything is okay!"Samarth said with a smile

"So how come you called us all and said to come home early?"Manish asked.

"Gayu is pregnant!"Samarth said making everyone happy.

"Oh my god Gayu di!!Congrats!!"Naira said hugging her.

"Thanks Naira!"Gayu said with a smile. Everyone congratulated Gayu and Samarth.

"Mama so we will have another chotu baby?"Vansh asked happily. Gayu nodded with a smile. She made Vansh sit on her lap but Samarth pulled Vansh towards him.

"Vansh you can't sit on mama's lap from now on!You can't okay?"Samarth said which hurted Vansh.

Everyone felt taken back by Samarth's reaction.

"Chachu it's okay. Vansh is just a kid naa. He just did not know!"Kartik said

"Haa Chachu. He's just a kid naa!"Naira said.

"Still he has to know right?"Samarth said

"Hey Bhagvan!"Dadi thought