chapter 30 : naira's bad dream

"Thank you so much for coming Naira..!"the person spoke as Naira went and stood infront of that person.

"Haa I got your message. What did you want to tell me?"Naira asked

"Naira...I really don't know how to thank you enough for coming to meet me...I just want to say sorry for everything...!"the person

"It is okay..I can understand what you went through. You don't need to apologize for that..!"Naira said.

"No Naira I should..after everything happened..!"Naira stopped the person and spoke

"That was all in the past. We can just forget about the and move on...!"Naira said.

"Thank you Naira...!"

But suddenly everything went black and Naira was standing in middle of the road. She looked around and saw the person she met laying on the road infront of a truck surrounded by a pool of blood.

"No no no...!"Naira thought and ran to the person. She looked around but no one was there.

Naira then looked at her both hands which were filled with blood. She was terrified looking at it.

"No no this can't happen...!"Naira cried.

"Kartik?Kartik!"Naira shouted.

And that was when Naira woke up with a jolt. Naira looked around her surroundings and noticed she was in her hotel room.

She looked at Kartik and Kairav who were sleeping next to her.

Naira wiped her tears away and took a deep breath.

"It's okay Naira..it is just a bad dream. It's nothing!"Naira said to herself and looked at the time.

It was past 7am. Naira got down and went into the bathroom.

"What was this dream about? It's weird..like very weird...in a long time I never had these sort of dreams..!"Naira thought standing below the shower. She didn't notice it as she was lost in her thoughts.

"Naira? Are you inside?"kartik's voice startled Naira which lead her to turn on the shower tap accidentally resulting her to get wet. Her clothes were completely wet.

"Did you turn on the shower accidentally again?"Kartik asked while she remained silent.

Naira was about to turn off the shower but she hand was stopped by kartik's hand.

Naira looked up to see Kartik who came stood infront of her below the shower getting drenched.

He wrapped his hands around her waist pulling her close to him. He moved his hand and touched her cheek and leaning in a bit letting their noses touch.

🎶🎶🎶

Jabhiii nazree hilataa hai
Ye jism maheksa jata hai
Ek bandhan jaise tujhsee ban jata hai

Yeh rishta kya yeh rishta kya khelata hai

🎶🎶🎶

"Happy birthday Naira...!"Kartik said kissing on her forehead.

Naira without saying anything hugged him. Right now she wanted to be in his arms.

Kartik felt that something was wrong. He turned off the shower and broke the hug.

"Naira?what happened?is everything okay?"Kartik asked.