chapter 20 : kabir is back

Kartik was out of words after seeing how Naira was. Everyone was.

"Naira...! What happened? How did you get injured?"Devyani asked as Naira cried.

"Let's take her home first. We will take here!"Naksh said and the families took Naira home.

The Goenka's and Singhania's were in the Goenka villa in the living room. Naira was sitting on sofa as Suvarna was doing her the first aid.

After completing Kartik gave her a glass of water and helped her drink. She sat next to her wrapping his hands around her.

"Are you okay..?"Kunal asked coming. Naira nodded slowly

"Naira...what happened? Who did this to you..? Please tell us...!"Kartik asked as he wiped her tears away

Naira was pretty shaken with what happened today. She was not able to speak.

"Naira...!"Kartik called out

"Mama...please bolo naa...!"Kairav asked

"Kairav you and Vansh should go to the room now. Naira needs some rest...go...!"Manish said.

Santhoshi took the kids to their rooms.

"Naira don't be afraid beta. Tell us who did this to you?"Manish asked

"Did Vedika or Pallavi do something?"Kartik asked

"It must be them!"Dadi said firmly

"Nahi...it wasn't them...!"Naira finally spoke

"Then..who is it Naira?"Kartik asked. Naira looked him in eye as took a deep breath

"Kabir...!"she finally confessed shocking everyone.

"Kabir...?isn't he the one who you got arrested for stalking you and he caused the miscarriage for kirti right?"Manish asked and Naira nodded as she cried slowly.

Kartik was filled with complete anger.

"But..he was arrested...when did he come out?"Suvarna asked

"Recently only....!"Naira said

"Naira tell us what happened...!"Naksh asked and Naira nodded.

Flashback

Naira woke up after sometime and looked around. Her hands and legs were tied. She looked around to see if anyone was here. Her mouth was also tied with tape. She was in some sort of factory.

"Hello...help...!"she mumbled.

"You're awake...!"she looked at the person who kidnapped her.

Naira's eyes widened in shock when she saw Kabir standing infront of her. Naira mumbled something.

"Oh I'm sorry. Where were my manners? I'm sorry my love..!"he said taking the tape off her mouth.

"Kabir...tum...!"Naira asked in shock

"Wah so you do remember me! I thought you must forgot me cause it's been so many years right?"he asked kneeling down infront of her

"Why did you bring me here..?please let me go kabir!"Naira said with teary eyes.

"You think I brought you here so I can let you go? It's been so years since I saw you...!"he said touching her cheek irking her.

"Don't touch me...!"Naira warned and he chuckled pulling his hand away from her.

"Don't worry I won't touch you. Atleast not till we get married!"he said shocking Naira