chapter 31 : till death do us apart

After Kartik,Naira and Kairav got ready they went outside and met with the both families in the lobby where everyone wished and blessed Naira.

"Now let's go before it is too late!"Kartik said

"Where are we going?"Naira asked getting excited.

"Have some patience sherni! You will know it soon!!"Kartik said holding hands with naira's.

"Acha fine. I will have some patience. So this surprise better be good!"Naira whispered which made Kartik smile.

After sometime they arrived at a church while Naira looked around confusingly.

"Kartik? What are we doing at a church?"Naira asked.

"Let's go inside and you will know it yourself!"Kartik said with a smile.

Naira nodded and they went inside. Naira was stunned and smiled when she saw the beautiful decorations inside.

"Wow it's so beautiful here? Is there anyone's wedding taking place here today? Like right now?"Naira asked

"Haa..your's and mine!"Kartik replied.

"Oh really..?"Naira said and trailed off after realizing what Kartik just said. She quickly looked at him in shock.

"What do you mean our wedding? Kartik we just got married few weeks back!"Naira said.

"Is there any rule that we can't get married again? I mean it's not like we are marrying someone else. You're my wife and I am you're husband. What's wrong with it? Vaise you and I always loved these weddings. We tried Greece style once and let's try once again!"Kartik said with a smile

"Kartik..I don't know..!"Naira whined

"Naira? What's wrong with marrying again huh? Kartik made all these arrangements for you. He was were excited for this!"Dadi said.

"Big Dadi..!"Naira started

"Naira come on. This is our first time at this type of wedding. Last time when you guys got married in Greece we weren't there. At least now let us watch!"Suvarna said and finally Naira gave in as everyone pleaded her.

"Okay now let's go get ready! We only have one hour!"Kartik said looking at his watch and then everyone went to get ready.

Kartik was all ready in his handsome glory in the black color tux.

"Beta you and Naira have the world's highest record of weddings!"Manish joked making them laugh.

Meanwhile Naira was in the wedding gown and looked at herself in the mirror.

"Haaye...!"Gayu,Suvarna and surekha said dreamily imitating Kartik looking at Naira which made her blush

"Wah Naira...do you think Kartik will marry you after seeing you like this? I am sure he will stare at you the whole time without even listening to the father!"Gayu joked

Just then Naksh came and smiled when he saw Naira. Naksh walked towards Naira and hugged her.

"Shall we go? It's time..!"he said with a smile and Naira nodded.

Kartik and the rest of the family members were seated while Kartik stood at the altar.

Kairav and Naksh were going to walk Naira down the aisle.

Kartik was getting impatient to see his sherni. Soon enough Naira walked down the aisle which made kartik's heart skip a beat. He smiled looking at her.

"Haaye..!"he said with a smile while everyone looked at them happily.

When Naira reached to the altar Kartik extended his hand and Naira took it walking up the steps and stood infront of him holding their hands.