chapter 15 : kartik and naira drugged?

Vedika and Pallavi took a tray which consisted some glasses of cool drinks from a waiter and spike one glass.

As they mixed the tablet in what they didn't notice was another tablet fell in another glass dissolving in.

"You see that guy in the black suit?"pallavi told the waiter pointing towards Kartik who stood with Manish

"Give this drink to him!"Pallavi ordered and gave the waiter the money.

He nodded taking the money and went off to serve them.

Kartik and Manish both took the glasses. Kartik drank the one which was spiked.

But the tray still consisted of another spiked drink. The waiter walked towards the cool drink stand. Naira who was standing there took that glass from the waiter and drank.

Both Kartik and Naira felt their world spin when they drank it.

But they felt better after few seconds.

"I'm sorry for keeping you wait!"kunal said walking to Naira who was standing aside.

"That's okay...!"Naira said. She slightly stumbled and kunal caught her in time.

Kartik who saw this was annoyed and irked with kunal.

"I need to get rid of this kunal!"Kartik said out and Aashi who just walked in heard

"Who's this kunal?"asked Aashi.

She followed kartik's gaze and saw Naira with a guy who were pretty much standing so close.

"Is that kunal?"Aashi asked and Kartik nodded.

Kartik was pretty pissed off when he saw them joking and slightly touching each other.

Soon the lights went off and the centre light was on.

It was time for some couple dances.

"Vedika is now where to be seen. Why can't you just take advantage of this situation?"Aashi whispered

"Matlab?"Kartik asked

"Go ask Naira for a dance!"Aashi said when she noticed kunal walk off somewhere

"If I go ask her do you think she will come? She will warn about saying she will kill me!"Kartik said

"Arey pagal! See that kunal guy is not here. Go and normally ask her to dance. You and kunal guy look same in this outfit plus you have a mask on! Go go go!!"Aashi said pushing Kartik ahead.

"Okay Kartik you can do this!"Kartik thought for himself as he walked towards Naira

"Where were you kunal? Why did you leave so sudden?"Naira shot at Kartik who she thought was kunal.

Kartik extended his hand without saying any word. Naira took it as they walked towards the centre of the dance floor.

As the music played the two of them danced slowly.

Naira didn't noticed that it was Kartik who was with her while Kartik was feeling so happy to have his Naira in his arms.

"Kunal whatever we do..we must act fast....!"Naira said confusing Kartik

"What is she talking about?"Kartik thought. 

"What's wrong with you? Why aren't you saying a word?"Naira asked and that was when she gazed into his eyes.

That was also when Naira understood that it was not kunal.

"Kartik...!"she whispered pulling herself away from him.