chapter 12 : aashi the saviour

Kartik was stunned when he saw kunal and Naira dancing.

He was fuming with anger. He didn't say any word and left. The reason he didn't speak a word was because Kartik knew if he says one wrong word he will loose naira for good and it was something he didn't want.

Next day after school ended Kairav wanted to go to the Goenka villa.

So the Singhania's decided to go visit. Naira was relieved she didn't have to face Kartik alone.

Naira haven't seen Kartik since that night.

"Kairav!"Vansh exclaimed happily when he saw them come.

"Vansh Bhaiyya!"Kairav exclaimed running towards him.

"Radhe Krishn...!"the two families greeted with each other with a small smile. Kartik walked out of his room and Naira with her family in the living room.

Vansh and Kairav went off to Vansh's room to play with their toys.

Gayu made some snacks for everyone.

"Naira?"She called out

"Haan Gayu Di?"Naira asked going towards Gayu.

"Naira I will serve snacks here. If you don't mind can you take these snacks to the kids?"she asked

"Of course Gayu Di...!"Naira said picking up the tray.

She went upstairs and gave them to the kids.

After she gave them she walked out of the room only to be bumped into Kartik.

Naira was about to fall but Kartik stopped her from falling.

They gazed into their eyes lost in their own world. But Kartik looked away when the image of Naira and kunal dancing appeared infront of him.

He grabbed naira's hand and pulled her with him to the storeroom.

He shut the door hard and pinned Naira to the wall trapping her between his arms.

"What do you think of yourself? Do I look like a fool to you Naira? Huh?"Kartik shot in anger

"Kartik let me go!"Naira warned trying to get out of his grip but miserably failed.

"I had enough Naira. Today I will only let you go once I get my answers!"Kartik shouted fearing naira a little.

"Why are you so close to that kunal huh? What is he too you? Did you forget everything he did to you? He embarrassed you infront of the complete college! Did you forget that?"Kartik shouted

"Kunal is my close friend!"Naira replied

"Close friend my foot! You didn't even care for him back then! What's with you now huh?"Kartik shouted

"I always cared for him. And for your information I forgave kunal for what he did long back itself. He apologized!"Naira shouted back

"Okay. Answer this question then. Since when did close friends started to dance so close together?"Kartik questioned

"What?"Naira asked in shock