chapter 13 : old kaira

It was Kairav and Vansh's annual day and the Goenka's and the Singhania's left to attend it.

Kartik kept his cool because he wanted to talk to Naira about this first.

Soon the Goenka's reached first. Gayu and Samarth took Vansh to the dressing room to get ready for his dance performance.

"Kartik beta let's go...!"Manish said as he saw Kartik stop at the entrance

"Papa you all go. I will wait till Kairav comes! I called naksh. Naksh said they are near. They will be here any minute!"Kartik said.

"Okay beta we will wait inside then!"Manish said

Vedika stood next to Kartik. Dadi who couldn't tolerate that spoke.

"Vedika come inside!"Dadi said in serious tone.

"But Dadi...!"Vedika said

"Don't make me repeat myself Vedika. Let's go!"Dadi said.

Vedika had no other choice but went in with Dadi.

Kartik waited for the Singhania's too reach. So their car stopped and they got down

"Papa!"Kairav said running towards Kartik.

"Hey!"Kartik said hugging Kairav.

"How are you Kartik?"Devyani asked

"I'm good...!"Kartik said and looked around but Naira wasn't here.

"Naira forgot something. She went back in her car. She will be here soon!"Kaveri said and Kartik nodded slowly.

"Papa let me go now. I need to go get ready!"Kairav said.

"Acha fine baba! Naksh mamu will go with you...!"Kartik said

"Naksh can you take him?"Kartik asked Naksh

"Yeah sure!"naksh said and left with Kairav

"Please go in...!"Kartik said with a small smile.

Devyani and Kaveri walked inside and Kartik still stood outside waiting for Naira.

Naira arrived at the place where the annual day was taking place soon. She parked her car and hurried inside hoping she wasn't late.

As she was about to walk in she bumped into someone.

"I am sorry...!"she said and looked up to see Kartik.

"Look where you are walking Ms.Singhania!"Kartik said.