chapter 14 : kaira's closeness

Kartik went off in the left direction while Naira went off in the right direction.

They both took the second left in their respective direction.

Kartik stopped at the room and opened to see it was a classroom

"God Naira was right....!"Kartik thought and all of the sudden his phone torch light went off making it complete dark for him.

"Naira..!"Kartik called out.

"Naira!"Kartik called out and he got no response.

"She didn't leave me and go did she?"Kartik thought.

"Boo!!"Naira screamed in kartik's ears and that was when Kartik screamed so loud in fear.

Naira was laughing uncontrollably as she turned on her phone torch light on.

"Oh....my god...!"she said as she continued laughing while Kartik stood in shock

"Have you gone mad? You scared me to death! You almost killed me!"Kartik shouted and Naira still continued to laugh.

"Nairaaa!"he whined

He was about to walk away but tripped and falling down.

"Ouch...!"he whined in pain and Naira continued laughing.

"Your so happy! I won't let that last!"Kartik said and pulling Naira down with him.

Naira fell on the top of him making their lips touch.

Both of them were shocked and were gazing into each other eyes's. Suddenly the lights came on making them visible to each other.

🎶🎶🎶

Aahatein
Bichdi saanson ki hain
Yaadein teri bandh aankhon mein hai
Tujhse juda mann
Teri yaadon ki dhadkan jagaye mujhe
Aisi khamoshiyon mein
Dil ke naghme sunaaun kisey

O more saiyan
Raina na beete bane
O more saiyan
Naina na roothe mane

🎶🎶🎶

Kartik tucked naira's hair behind her ear which kept on falling front. He slightly presses his thumb on her cheek and caressed it.

Kartik and naira both leaned in a little. Their noses were touching each other.

Just before Kartik was about to pressing his lips against her's the reality hit Naira very hard.

She looked away and quickly stood up. She turned around and wiped a tear which rolled down her cheek.

Kartik stood up and remained silent.

"I got the extra dress. We better go now. Or else Kairav will cry!"Naira said.

Naira dropped the bike keys and she didn't notice it. She walked off.

Kartik took a sigh of relief and grabbed those keys.

Naira walked towards the bike and searched for the key but it wasn't there.

Kartik walked whistling while throwing the key up and catching it.

"Are you looking for this?"Kartik asked with a smirk annoying Naira.