chapter 40 : my forever

Here goes the last chapter....💕

Just then Vansh came in. Kartik smiled when he saw him.

"Big bro..I am sorry. This is all because of me..!"Vansh said standing next to Kartik. Kartik held his hands and sighed

"Vansh...this is not your fault!Please don't think like this. I am very happy that nothing happened to you. If I didn't come in time we can't even imagine what would have happened!"Kartik said.

"But still big bro...!"Vansh started but was stopped by Kartik

"Vansh...I told you. This is not your fault. Please don't say this again okay?"Kartik asked and Vansh nodded.

"Masi..big bro..I heard what you both said earlier..is it really the truth...?"Vansh asked looking at Kartik and Naira.

Kartik and Naira looked at each other. Kartik thought it was the best to tell Vansh the truth instead of hiding it. Naira thought the same as well. Kartik gestured her to go ahead.

"Haa Vansh..it is the truth...!"Naira said making Vansh go sit on her lap

"Your papa's name is vivaan. But he died in a car accident when your mama was pregnant with you. But Samarth Chachu came then. He told he will marry Gayu di and become your father...!"Naira said

"And Vansh I have one more thing to tell you. I understand you feel sad whenever Chachu talks to you like that but...Vansh trust me Chachu loves you so much. He really does...!"Naira said

"Haa Vansh I really do. I am really sorry for how I have been treating you!"Samarth said. Naira,Kartik and Vansh looked at the door to see the family members standing there. So Vansh reunited with Samarth and everything was good.

In two days Kartik was discharged from the hospital. In the night he arrived at home. Naira helped him walk to upstairs.

As Naira made Kartik sit on the bed she was about to go out but Kartik held her hand and pulled her towards him making her fall on the bed.He laid down next to her and pulled her close to him.

"Kartik..promise me from the next time you will be careful...!"Naira said. He nodded and kissed on her forehead.

Few months went by and everyone in the Goenka family were happy

Kartik woke up and found Naira standing next to him with a smile.

"Haayee...what a beautiful smile!"he said with a smile sitting on the bed.

He held her hand and made her sit next to him.