chapter 3 : kartik the rescuer?

Today was Vansh and kairav's football match.

The Goenka's and The Singhania's were getting ready to go the match.

Soon both the families arrived to the school ground.

The both families decided to ignore each other.

Kartik took a glance at Naira who was looking everywhere except him.

"Kartik lets go?"vedika asked and Kartik nodded stilling looking at Naira.

Naira and her family were about to go but stopped when kunal arrived.

"Naira!"kunal said shocking Kartik.

He quickly turned back and saw kunal walking towards Naira with a smile.

"Hi...!"Naira said with a smile.

"Bhai this Is kunal. I told about him last night na?"Naira asked naksh while Kartik was fuming

"Oh right!! Nice to meet you kunal. Naira said a lot about you!"naksh said with a smile.

"Said a lot? She told what?"Kartik thought.

"Kittu?"dadi said coming towards Kartik

"All of you go and sit. Me and kittu will come!"dadi said.

The others went off but vedika didn't.

"Vedika can't you understand what I said? Go!"dadi said in serious tone

"But dadi...!"she said

"Go!"dadi said raising her voice.

Dadi pulled Kartik to aside so no one can see them.

"Kittu isn't that guy you're student? Back in Mumbai?"she asked Kartik

"Yeah...!"Kartik said looking at kunal and naira as they talked and slightly touching each other

"Kittu!"dadi said shaking him grabbing his attention

"Woh he is also naira's friend right?"she asked

"Dadi why are you asking me these questions!!"Kartik shot in anger and went Away.

Naira saw this and walked towards Dadi with kunal.

"What happened dadi?!"she asked

"He's really angry Naira...!"Dadi said

"It's for the best dadi. We need to expose vedika first and then it will be over!"Naira said and dadi nodded looking at kunal.

"Fine Naira I'll wait for you at the seats bye!"kunal said and left leaving Naira and Dadi alone.

"Naira Kittu is really angry. I haven't seen him this angry...he saw how close you are with that boy!"she said

"Dadi this isn't easy for me as well. It's hard too..but Kartik also needs to understand how it feels for me to see him with vedika!"Naira replied.

"I agree Naira but don't get that much close with that kunal boy!"dadi slightly warned Naira

"Of course dadi. Kunal is my good friend...!"Naira said.

"Now let's go before others suspect!"dadi said. Naira nodded and turned around but both of them stopped on their tracks when vedika stood in front of them shocking them both.

"Vedika...!"dadi said. Naira and dadi looked at each other.

"Dadi...papa and Kartik are looking for you...please go. They are worried!"vedika said.

"Haan I will go now!"dadi said and left.

Naira was about to leave but stopped when vedika spoke.

"You don't have any shame do you?"vedika asked making Naira angry

"What?"Naira said in anger.

"You're trying so hard but you lost Kartik....why do you keep trying so hard?"she asked

"You are the one who has no shame. You took advantage of mine and kartik's situation. You and I both know who Kartik loves truly and who he will love forever!"Naira shot

"How dare you?"she said in anger raising her hand to slap but Someone caught it in mid air. Both vedika and Naira were shocked to see Kartik.

"What the hell are you doing vedika?"Kartik shouted in anger

"She...Naira was....!"she shuttered

"Naira what?"was all Kartik asked.

"She called me shameless!"vedika said

"You called me that first!"Naira shot while Kartik looked at them both.

"Vedika Go!"Kartik said in anger and vedika left angrily.

Naira was about to leave but Kartik grabbed her hand and pulled her away from the ground. He pinned her to the wall trapping Naira in between his hands and the wall.

"Are you crazy? Let me go Kartik!" Naira said trying to free herself from kartik's strong grip.

"What's that kunal doing here?"Kartik shot

"I invited him! You have any problem?"Naira shot.

"Mama!"Both of them heard kairav's voice.

Kartik slowly let go off Naira and she left.

Naira saw Kairav and he ran towards her. Kunal was behind Kairav.

Kartik walked and saw kunal and Kairav.

Kunal was a little shocked to see Kartik.

"Mama papa why aren't you there! My match is about to start! I asked kunal uncle to bring me to you!"Kairav said

"Sorry baby. Let's go! I don't want to miss my baby's match! Chalo!"Naira said picking Kairav up.

Kartik pulled Kairav from Naira. Naira glared at Kartik while he brushed off.

"Kairav you have to win okay? Me,everyone and....you're mama...will cheer for you!"Kartik said stressing the word mama making Naira to look at him.

"Okay papa...!"Kairav said with a smile as the walked back.

Naira pushed kunal to stand in between her and Kartik while Kartik was feeling annoyed with naira's behavior towards him.

***

As the match went on Kairav and Vansh's school was scoring well. The Goenka's and the Singhania's were sat  away from each other.

Kunal and Naira stood up happily and cheered for Kairav when he scored.

They were slightly Touching their shoulders which Kartik noticed.

What got Kartik more angry was when kunal pulled Naira towards him and whispered something in her ear making Naira giggle.

"That's it. I need to speak to Naira soon! I can't tolerate this anymore!"Kartik thought while dadi noticed how Kartik was feeling when kunal and naira were acting so close.

This was all part of their plan.

***

As the match went on vedika excused herself when her phone rang.

It was pallavi who was calling.

"What is it vedika? I got your message. It sounded so urgent!"pallavi said

"Haa pallavi...!"vedika said and explained everything that happened ever since they came here.

"Vedika till Naira is in your life you will face these problems! Kartik will never forget Naira till she leaves his life. He will never also accept you as his wife until Naira is still in his life!"pallavi said.

-----------------------

Hey guys!!

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Do vote,comment and share❤️