chapter 17 : kaira's romance

Kartik and Naira spent some quality time together at the cafe.

After sometime they texted Naksh,Kunal and Aashi to come.

All three of them arrived at the cafe at the same time.

"What's going on?"Kunal asked

"I guess we are about to find out! Let's go in....!"Naksh said.

Kunal and Aashi nodded and the three of them went in to see Kartik and Naira sitting next to each other on a swing cuddling each other.

"Ahem

"Ahem...!"Aashi cleared her throat to catch their attention.

The minute Naira saw naksh,Kunal and Aashi she got down and blushed a bit.

"So what's going on here?"Naksh asked playfully.

"Bhai...!"Naira whispered while the other chuckled. Kartik too stood up. Naksh hugged him.

"I'm so happy you guys are back together!"Naksh said happily.

"Oh my god!! You are together again!!"Aashi said happily hugging Naira

"Thanks Aashi...but it's not over yet...we need to find the correct evidence against Vedika!"Naira said

"We will Naira....don't worry!"kunal assured.

"Thanks Kunal. I would have had a dead end if you didn't come in time and help me!"Naira thanked Kunal holding his hand which made Kartik feel jealous

Kunal who noticed the change in kartik's face looked at Naksh. The two of them laughed silently.

"Well congratulations Sir! You two got back together!"Kunal told to Kartik

"Thank you and please just all me Kartik! I'm not your professor anymore!"Kartik said

"okay then! Let's go home for now. We will meet up tomorrow!"Naksh said and they nodded.

Naira was about to go but Kartik stopped holding her hand.

"I love you!"Kartik said making Naira smile.

"I love you too!"She said and Kartik hugged her.

"Kartik let me go...Bhai is there...!"Naira said pulling herself out of his grip.

Naksh turned around with the others.

"Are you two planning to come or planning to sleep here?"Naksh asked