chapter 28 : relieving old memories

After packing their clothes Kartik and naira headed to Singhania sadan before leaving to the airport.

After sometime they reached the Singhania sadan and walked in.

"Bhai!"Naira said happily.

"Naira!"Naksh smiled. Naira walked towards him and hugged him.

"How are you Kartik?"devyani asked coming out with Kaveri

"I am great. How are you all?"asked Kartik

"We are also very great. When is your flight?"Kaveri asked

"In four hours. We will leave to the airport in 45 minutes!"Kartik said.

"Naira come on we made your favorite sweet come!"devyani said taking Naira and Kaveri into the kitchen.

Naksh walked towards Kartik and smiled.

"So you planned everything?"Naksh said

"Planned what?"Kartik asked

"Come on Kartik. You know what I am talking about!"Naksh said

"No Naksh I don't. What are you saying?"Kartik asked as if he had no clue about what Naksh was referring too.

"Kartik!"Naksh exclaimed in shock which made Kartik laugh.

"Arey Naksh! Calm down! Of course I didn't forget naira's birthday! How can I forget it?"Kartik said with a smile.

"Thank god. You almost scared me!"Naksh said and laughed

"So what did you plan?"Naksh asked

"Here are your tickets too!The day before her birthday you all will also come to Zurich! Even my family will be there on that day. I told them my plan and Naira has no clue about it. Even you also don't talk infront of her about this okay?"Kartik asked and Naksh nodded

"Other than us coming over there did you plan her any surprises!"he asked

"It's between us only!"Kartik said with a sheepish smile.

"Huh?"Naksh shot

"It's nothing yaar. I'm just planning a dinner. That's all!"Kartik lied not wanting to reveal everything infront of Naksh

"I can understand that your lying! I even might know what you planned and I don't want to hear about it so let's drop it!"Naksh said.

After sometime Kartik and naira left to the airport. After arriving they got their security check and all complete and boarded the flight.

Naira held his hand and smiled.

"You seem so happy!"Kartik said with a smile.

"I truly am...I always will be happy as long as you are with me and on my side!"Naira said touching his chin with her hand.

"I am not leaving you ever again. I promise!"Kartik said with a smile.

After nearly 20 hours Kartik and naira finally reached Zurich. As they walked out the airport Naira couldn't help but think about the memories they made there when they came here first.

Kartik didn't fail to notice that cute smile which was on naira's lips.

"What are you thinking about?"he asked

"I am just thinking about old memories!"Naira said with a smile.

"Well there is more than that now!"he said and winked at Naira which made her laugh.