chapter 33 : the family time

Next day Naira woke up with a smile and looked at Kartik who was already looking at her with a smile.

"Uff ohh what a beautiful smile! It made my day already!"Naira said which made Kartik smile.

He pulled her close to him and kissed on the tip of her nose.

"Good morning!"he said with a smile.

"Good morning!"Naira said kissing on his cheek. Naira pushed him away slightly when he leaned in.

"Don't even think about it. Kairav is right there!"Naira said looking at Kairav

"Oh god I totally forgot!"Kartik said looking at Kairav who was still sleeping peacefully.

Naira got down and went to get ready while Kartik decided to sleep for sometime.

In the evening everyone sat in the backyard. After school ended Kairav and Vansh came home. After freshening up they came outside.

"Me and Vansh Bhaiyya decided something!"Kairav said grabbing everyone's attention.

"What's up with you two?"Kartik asked

"No one should talk. Me and Vansh bhaiya are going to tell one thing and everyone will listen to it!"Kairav said and everyone remained silent

"So me and Vansh Bhaiyya decided to have a family picnic tomorrow. Everyone is coming and no one will say no. We will go to a resort,spend time together and play games!"Kairav said

"Wah Kairav it is such an amazing idea...!"Kartik said

"At least we can spend some time together...!"Kartik said romantically looking at Naira. Naira understood what he actually meant signaled him to shut up.

"Haa baby it is a great idea. Kal Sunday hai Aur everyone will be home. We can do something fun!"Naira said with a smile.

"Haa Kairav and Vansh this is a great idea!"Dadi said

"Acha okay then I will book a resort!"Samarth said and everyone Agreed.

In the night Kairav slept with Vansh so Kartik and Naira slept in their room together.

"Thank you so much for coming Naira..!"the person spoke as Naira went and stood infront of that person.

"Haa I got your message. What did you want to tell me?"Naira asked

"Naira...I really don't know how to thank you enough for coming to meet me...I just want to say sorry for everything...!"the person

"It is okay..I can understand what you went through. You don't need to apologize for that..!"Naira said.

"No Naira I should..after everything happened..!"Naira stopped the person and spoke

"That was all in the past. We can just forget about the and move on...!"Naira said.

"Thank you Naira...!"

But suddenly everything went black and Naira was standing in middle of the road. She looked around and saw the person she met laying on the road infront of a truck surrounded by a pool of blood.

"No no no...!"Naira thought and ran to the person. She looked around but no one was there.

Naira then looked at her both hands which were filled with blood. She was terrified looking at it.

"No no this can't happen...!"Naira cried.

"Kartik?Kartik!"Naira shouted.

"Kartik!" Naira shouted waking up taking deep breaths