8. I think he's stalking me

Please forgive me, this is my 1st post, and I'm on my iPhone, so I don't know the formatting is going to be, but I need to write this.

I became obsessed with the idea of Slenderman a few months ago. I saw stories on r/nosleep and after seeing him mentioned so many times, I started researching him, and now I regret it, but I still can't help but continue to watch Marble Hornets.

I've seen him.

It started as dreams, but now, now he's showing up in random areas, at random times, and even though he's terrifying, I feel a sense of calm when he's around.

The first time I saw him was at my boyfriends house, in his room. I woke up from a nightmare and sat up, and there he was in the corner, just watching, stalking. I couldn't believe it was him, and shrugged it off as me being tired and still shaken from the nightmare I had just had.

The second time, I was at my boyfriends again, and we were in his room and we were in bed and he was sleeping and I got up to use the bathroom and I looked out his window, and there he was again. Unusually tall, extremely thin, wearing that stupid black suit, just starring. I kept looking away and looking back, and he was still there. I quickly ran to the bathroom, and ran back to bed avoiding the window.

The 3rd time was 2 weekends ago, once again at my boyfriends, and there he was again, same spot as the 1st time! I couldn't believe it. And I began to feel that overwhelming feeling of calmness.

He never shows his faceless face at my house. Only at my boyfriends. But I know he's near when I'm home, because my cable glitches, my tv goes in and out, my phone acts strange... I know that's him showing himself in a different way. And I know I'm not helping myself because my fascination continues to grow, and I keep researching.

The thought of Slenderman is terrifying. But whenever I see him, I'm calm, and just amazed at his presence. He stares, I stare, and I feel okay. I don't know what it is, but when he's near, I'm not scared.

Link:
https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/rrmtc/i_think_hes_stalking_me/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share