30. [Dream] The strangest Slenderman dream I've had...

⚠️Warning⚠️
:The experience below might cause some of you paranoia about him.
.
.
.

For the past several nights I have been dreaming of Slendy. Normal fare, he's in my window, he's by my bed, I'm running from him, and I'd wake up terrified. But last night was a little different. I dreamed I was at a campsite with a man and a little girl. I didn't recognize either of them. We were sitting by the forest when we suddenly heard noises like growling and screaming coming from within. I kept on insisting that we needed to leave, but the man wanted to catch what was making the noise on film. The little girl was just sitting there, drawing in the dirt. I finally convinced him to let us leave and we got in his truck and drove away. The little girl, who had been very quiet, said, "I know who was making the noise!" The man was very intrigued. He asked her who it was and she said, "The tall man!" At this point I was freaking out. I turned to her and asked, "The tall man? Who's that?" She laughed and said, "You know who it is. Don't try to pretend." There was a long pause. Then she started talking again, "He's old, you know. He doesn't like us." "The tall man?" I asked. She nodded, "He knows you know. He knows everyone who knows. He will find you, you can't hide forever." Then she started laughing. Like a maniac. At this point I woke up. I didn't realize I was dreaming. But, the more I think about the dream, the more I think I knew that little girl from somewhere. Yeah, I'm kind of freaking out right now.

Link:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Slender_Man/comments/lav10/the_strangest_slenderman_dream_ive_had/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share