34. [Experience] Paranomal pastor (2)

KarpindurJuly 21, 2011 at 12:58 AM

This dude used to give me fits when I was 15-16 years old.
One day I decided that I had enough, and decided to ignore him. I made up my mind that no matter what he did, he was not going to frighten me and I would just pretend like he didn't exist.
This seemed to really piss him off, and he began showing up everywhere, all of the time. I could feel his anger, and I enjoyed it. I knew i was getting to him for once, and it felt great. I almost, but not quite, lost all fear of him.
We moved from Cocoa Beach to LA when i was in tenth grade. We drove there taking I-10 from Florida to California, and the dude was there the whole trip. He would show alongside the road, and running alongside the car, or standing out in the desert etc for the entire trip.
I enrolled in 10th grade at North High in Torrance that year, and was very shy and withdrawn back then. I used to hide in the library at lunch because i had no friends and felt very awkward.
One day i was standing at the card catalog as the Dude stood sort of behind me, but off to my right side. Something felt different this day about him. He was really, really mad and I got the impression he was going to try something. I ignored him, but could feel his rage, and began to wonder if I had played this game with him too long. I pulled the catalog drawer almost all of the way out and pretended to look through the cards as I watched him out of the corner of my eye. suddenly, he seemed to swell and grow taller, even though he was already well over six feet tall, and he began to run at me. He opened his arms wide like he was going to wrap me up and he seemed to be wearing a cape of some sort. He came at me with enraged intent and I forgot all about where I was. I turned to face him just as he was about to reach me. The catalog drawer fell on the floor and index cards went everywhere. I screamed and put my arms out to block him just as he reached me and wrapped that opened that cape thing so widely that it blocked out the light....

And then he was gone.

Other kids were starring at me and I was breathing hard as my heart was beat a mile a minute. There were index cards all over the floor. I didnt know what to do, so I went to the table where I left my books, gathered them up, and left. As I cleared the door I could hear an woman yell "Hey!" but I kept going as fast as i could.

I have not seen the dude since, but my 16 year old daughter has, and in our house no less.
I have not mentioned the what I went through to her, only to advise her to "just ignore him".

Who is this thing?

AnonymousAugust 19, 2011 at 11:16 PM

Me and 3 friends of mine have all seen the Slenderman, and none of us knew about the internet myth. my friend told me about something that he had seen at night about a week before i saw it, he described it as very tall and wearing a suit-like outfit, and asked me if i had any idea what it was. I had never heard of anything like it, and being curious i asked him to take me to where he had seen it. In my old neighborhood there was a hill of dirt where the construction workers dumped dirt from digging the foundations, and he saw it on top of there. the hill is surrounded by trees and about 50 ft from any roads. We started up the path and felt a chill so stopped and looked up at it, and saw a tall figure on top for a half second. the path up the hill is at least 100 - 150 ft. and a few seconds after seeing it on top we saw it again half way down the hill. the a moment after that it was at the bottom. the time it took to move that far was only a few seconds, and we all ran then. a few days later we saw it on the freeway and my friends freaked out and floored it, we were going 120mph and it was walking next to the car, not running but walking. We have seen it many times since then and still see it from time to time. and i would like to add that the hill we saw it on was covered in bushes that are about 5 ft tall, and the things body was more than halfway visible. even as im typing this i feel like its watching me, as i cannot stop shivering, and it is not cold in ohio this time of the year, and the last instance of this being recentley was that me and my friends were all sitting in my living room watching t.v. like normal. two friends decided to walk to the gas station to buy pop and we thought one had my other friends phone. we saw it in our backyard and attempted to call the frinds walking, as one had seen it previously, to tell them we had spotted it. the first call we made answered and all we heard was an odd staticy shriek. we called 6-7 mre times all without answer. when my friend got home we asked him about it and he said the phone was in his room. we went to get it and it was under the bed.