39. The creepy encounter with a supposed proxy(true story I am not lying )

hey my name I prefer is Kazu now I received an email from the email that has been deleted, but was MaskieTiaProzy@gmail.com so the person sending the email didn't want anyone but me to see it. the email said to meet this tia behind my school the second to last day, me being the dumbest teenager and female I accepted. when I went there this person in mask sort of like Masky a slender-proxy yet a female, she looked by body figure around 21 with dark brown hair. I smiled thinking it was a joke on me. I never told anyone about this because I always took the late bus home, me I am 13 so I was and still am obsessed with Creepy-pasta my favorite being Masky. he always intrigued me yet this Tia kept her hand behind her back. we talked with her only using a foreign language. she lunged at me I screamed as she cornered me and I began to cry, she grabbed my right wrist and took out a knife, she created the operator symbol on my wrist it scarred over black then faded over some days then looked like a normal cutting scar yet still in the same shape. everyday since that day I hear static and voices from my closet telling me to come in and join them for play time. my parents are Christian and have had the father of our or their church preform daily exorcisms on me very day except Sunday. This is all true please don't be like my mum and lock me in a room saying I am possessed by Satan.... advice anyone?

Link:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Slender_Man/comments/4qgdec/the_creepy_encounter_with_a_supposed_proxytrue/