28. [Dream] I had a dream about Slenderman lastnight.

This is pretty embarrassing because this was a dream, but I wanted to share it, so here it goes... the dream lingers in some places for too long, so I shortened quite a bit of it, and opted to remove quite a bit of it. I'll share more details if asked.

I had a dream that I was a different boy, young and at a high school I've never been.
I had a class that made everyone participate in a short school play, and that's how I made friends with another boy and a girl.
We would hang out in this lightly wooded area. But my friends started to grow distant with me, like there was always a tomorrow to hang out. I started to remember them leaving more than playing together. I was thinking that maybe they also liked the alone time together. So I found myself playing in the woods often alone.
Time was passing faster than I could fully experience it. I ended up experiencing most of it in the woods at this point.
As we hung out less and less, there was a part of the woods we decided to revisit together. It was a place where we had buried one of our friend's hamster, and something else. We put little gravestone looking stones. I imagine, as the adventurous group we were, we probably accidently killed a frog or a fish on accident at one point, and decided to give the hamster a friend. But that's just after dream speculation.
It felt like a long time since we were all together. But I also couldn't shake this eerie feeling. We used to be a little remorseful here, now my friends just didnt seem to care about the fact that we had decided to come here. They ended up joking around and laughing about other things.
They seemed to have decided to leave as soon as they got bored. Just, instinctively walking away from me. I called out and asked if they were leaving. They said "Yeah, we'll see you later!" My heart sank.
Before they got too far, I yelled, "Hey guys, I don't see you guys often anymore!" And I don't know why but I continued to say, probably because of the eerie feeling, "I don't know if I'll ever see you guys again..." I was trying so desperately to reach out. I missed them so much.
The guy laughed back and said, "What are you talking about? We'll see you tomorrow!"
They disappeared together.
But then, I couldn't move from the spot.
I looked down at the two graves stones.
Still couldn't move.
It felt like time started to speed up again. But this time it just kept going and going, while I just stood there.
I looked down again, and there were three graves stones. The new one, at my feet.
The girl came back, and I don't know how much time has passed. She never looked me in the eye or spoke to me. I understood at this point that I wasn't the same as her.
She immediately didn't recognize the 3rd gravestone and she started to dig in front of it with her bare hands. I just watched. I'm not sure how much time had passed.
There were small trinkets I liked in altoids boxes. Like fish hooks, marbles, and other things, like notes I passed in class. I don't know who put them there. And while, I couldn't say anything, I also felt like I didn't need to. I felt like everything in those small boxes spoke for me. Everything that was me, was there.
In the distance I saw something that looked like slenderman in the distance. I didn't feel scared. I felt relief that he could see me. That I finally wasn't alone.
The other boy showed up. Slenderman disappeared past some trees.
Suddenly, I couldn't hear straight anymore.
I heard them discussing something, but it was hard to hear past the static of nothing. She looked distressed, but he didn't as much. I heard her say, "I'm too scared to go find him," and him saying... something... but then "murder," but I couldn't figure out much else.
Somehow, I knew they could come find me. I remembered that I somehow left enough clues in my notes. That even though I didn't know where I really was, or what I am, that the real me would be at one of my favorite places. They just had to look. They just had to look and everything would be back to the way it was. I felt a glimmer of hope, like maybe I wasn't really dead, just... temporarily away.
I felt Slenderman's hand on my shoulder. It didn't startle me. It didn't feel cold, didn't feel warm either.
I woke up.
I woke up feeling sad and lonely. I felt as if my friends never came. I felt abandoned.
I had to lay there for a while before I understood it was just a dream.
Told a friend about it to feel better.
And here I am now.

Link:
https://www.reddit.com/r/creepypasta/comments/bc6j9a/i_had_a_dream_about_slenderman_last_light/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share