17. My Encounter With The Operator

Hi, my name is Vanya. I'm sixteen. Last winter, before I turned fifteen, I was in classes for junior league roller derby, which started at 6:30 and ended around 8:30 at night. Like most, I couldn't tell my ass from an elbow pad and I worked hard to be at level with the other skaters, which, to my dismay, were younger than I. After a long evening of falling on my ass trying to do a proper cross-over, my mom took me and my best friend Kisa home to our shitty apartment near an even shittier high school. My mom stayed out in the car to smoke a cigarette, and me and Kisa went upstairs to go inside and set my skating equipment down. I had previously given Kisa the key inside, and I moseyed upstairs at a slow pace, hitting on myself for failing my coach. As I got near the top of the stairs, I saw somebody in a black suit at the top. I'd read every Slenderman creepypasta out there, and, naturally, I didn't believe in any of it. However, the sight of the unmoving, snow white figure creeped me out. I blinked and looked farther to the top of the stairs because I had heard my friend calling me, then continued going up. When I got to the top, only steps away from my apartment, the figure was gone. I haven't seen this figure since, but I always keep out a cautious eye for this supernatural occurrences.

Link:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Paranormal/comments/24o8eu/my_encounter_with_the_operator/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share